GREAT GAME AoA.

Sad to say our crucible run has come to an abrupt halt. It came at the hands of a very well prepared opponent and a great bunch of guys.

Thank You Undertow and Sniper for creating a insanly addictive atmosphere in which to play.

Thank you to the admins for putting up with and cutting through the shit for our amusement.

Thank You to all the CR's and clans that always did the right thing and made it a fun one.

Until the next tour this is Your Friendly Neighborhood Nacku signing off......................

Hoooraaah!!!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

of al the clans we have played through 2 UF - COD4 tourneys, i must say that none have been as fun as our battle with cBF. Money and Trayne have built one hell of a clan, and i am sorry to here that they are out. if i cant win, i gotta root for the locals ;)

it was also nice to FINALLY find out what clan sequoyah was in. hes had that admin tag so long, i really wasnt sure.

oh yeah...hey money, trayne said he was joking about the stuff he said about you never showing up for COD wars. dont be mad at him bro ;)

Thanks for the replies fellas. We are hoping to come into RA a little more prepared. But we usually have fun and that's the point.

Puddy, tell Trayne the next time you see him, I'm gonna cut him. ;)

xPUDDYTATx ]

it was also nice to FINALLY find out what clan sequoyah was in. hes had that admin tag so long, i really wasnt sure.

Now that's some funny shit. He's technically our leader, but we never see him anymore. ;D ;D

Hey WIZ...bite me! >:( And you too Money, or Trayne...what ever the hell your name is. It will be different next week anyway...so BITE ME!! >:(

LOL. J/K. Money is right, though, he is always yelling at me to go get on our forums. I spend so much time here, running things, that I run out of time. But thats why I hire the good help ( money ). ;D

Good playing with all you guys. Good bunch of people this go around. Good luck to those that remain.