we are watching from the sidelines

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

SxB was taken out in a hard fought match tonite, and i wanna say thank to BHZ. the guys cant stop talking about how close this thing was.

we would like to thank the creators for another great tournament, and the admins for all their hard work. looking forward to our first tacmap, and good luck to all those still in crucible 2...somebody beat iLL!!!

First upset of the night, in my opinion!

Taking nothing away from BHZ....I just know SxB a little more and I know SxB can be a tough one to take down.

Looks like BHZ is looking to make a name for themselves early on!

Good job to both teams here.

Guest Silent-.-killer
WiZ ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

...somebody beat iLL!!!

lol, why the hate? :)

[-->] will do our best. Were going to make one more big hurrah before takin a break. No tacmap for us.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
WiZ ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

...somebody beat iLL!!!

no hate Wiz, just given ya a little crap. we cant get to ya on the battlefield so i gotta throw it at ya here. plus, you guys are undefeated this far into 2 crucible tourneys, and so your starting to remind me of the unbeatable new england patriots. if UF can only find their giants ;)

• Directors

Yeah, SxB- great team. hit us up on our site any time you want to shoot the shit and scrim

xPUDDYTATx ]
WiZ ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

...somebody beat iLL!!!

no hate Wiz, just given ya a little crap. we cant get to ya on the battlefield so i gotta throw it at ya here. plus, you guys are undefeated this far into 2 crucible tourneys, and so your starting to remind me of the unbeatable new england patriots. if UF can only find their giants ;)

Or iLL's spying camera crew! LOL

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Handsome_Devil ]

I got to say SxB, you kept us on our toes the whole match. It was really intense,,,,, it was a pleasure playing you guys,,, and we would gladly play with you again,

when i cant play, my guys keep me updated with constant scores. i was going crazy tonite when they were down, came back, lost, won, lost, went down, came back, and finally lost at the end. it was probably more intense getting the play by play and not being able to see what was going on.

WiZ ]
Undertow ]

thats weird, there has been this cat following us around named x-WotrednU-x.... hhhmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That took me about 7 seconds to get.

I was looking for the Patriots humor in it before I realized what you meant. 8)

xPUDDYTATx ]
Handsome_Devil ]

I got to say SxB, you kept us on our toes the whole match. It was really intense,,,,, it was a pleasure playing you guys,,, and we would gladly play with you again,

when i cant play, my guys keep me updated with constant scores. i was going crazy tonite when they were down, came back, lost, won, lost, went down, came back, and finally lost at the end. it was probably more intense getting the play by play and not being able to see what was going on.

Flash back from the old socom days

Deutscher75 ]
WiZ ]
Undertow ]

thats weird, there has been this cat following us around named x-WotrednU-x.... hhhmmm

I don't get it ???

care to explain please?

undertows PSN spelled backwards silly!

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Undertow ]
WiZ ]
Undertow ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That took me about 7 seconds to get.

I was looking for the Patriots humor in it before I realized what you meant. 8)

LoL took me a minute Too...That was clever....I too was looking for a Jets/Patriots joke LoL

Can we kindly keep my boy's the PATRIOTS out of this, I'm still disgruntled about the ONLY loss. However.....[iLL] will hopefully fall to [tdH] (MENIACLE LAUGHTER). Hope we get a shot at the title. SxB, good run fellas. Hope to see you guys in our next showing. Unfortunately, RIOT ACT is not on our agenda. To demanding a schedule. [tdH] needs probably to recruit a handfull more good soldiers.