Got to ask this,,,,

My advice to ANY clan in ANY of the Urgent Fury tournaments: Never underestimate your opponent and until it says "Victory" on your screen, never assume you have the win before you actually won.

Some of these clans here in UF are just plain GOOD. That's it, that's all.

My only other advice is.....don't sweat it too much. I think that clans have a better track record in wars if they're having FUN while they're competing to win. Too much pressure to win can hamper your ability to flow as a team, giving the opponent an edge off of your tenseness.

Something that helps with this is remembering where you are. This is Urgent Fury. It's not about winning or who's standing at the top when everything settles....it's more about HOW you won or lost and how you are perceived by your UF peers AFTER you've won or lost that really matters.

"Respect" doesn't play into an ultimate UF victory.

"Respect" comes into play when you're not asking for it and it just arrives due to the way your clan conducts itself before, during and after that war.

Good luck to you. Hope some of that helps.

Undertow ]

My advice to ANY clan in ANY of the Urgent Fury tournaments: Never underestimate your opponent and until it says "Victory" on your screen, never assume you have the win before you actually won.

Some of these clans here in UF are just plain GOOD. That's it, that's all.

My only other advice is.....don't sweat it too much. I think that clans have a better track record in wars if they're having FUN while they're competing to win. Too much pressure to win can hamper your ability to flow as a team, giving the opponent an edge off of your tenseness.

Something that helps with this is remembering where you are. This is Urgent Fury. It's not about winning or who's standing at the top when everything settles....it's more about HOW you won or lost and how you are perceived by your UF peers AFTER you've won or lost that really matters.

"Respect" doesn't play into an ultimate UF victory.

"Respect" comes into play when you're not asking for it and it just arrives due to the way your clan conducts itself before, during and after that war.

Good luck to you. Hope some of that helps.

If there is an advice I agree with is yours undertow,,,, and you are talking to a person who turn every thing to a debate ;D,,,,, Thank you very much, and I'm sure we all here play for fun, after all thats the only reason we paid for our PS3's or Xbox's

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Yea *S* made it to the top 10 clans in POW our first war was a "W" for us against the eventual Winners of the Tourny. But I did find that when we were on a losing streak..We tried planning and practicing and all that good stuff but nothing seemed to be working we didn't end up breaking or losing streak until we just went out and had fun. But Order STILL needs to be maintained

So my advice would be to make sure you have a balance of Fun and Order. The balance needed varies due to opponent, map, game type, your shooters etc. So its hard to find but basically you ALWAYS wanna have fun and never lose that fun factor, But i would recommend nominate someone to Be in charge at all times making an executive decision so that decision making doesn't take forever..

So in a few words (Because that was like a ramble) There needs to be the right balance between Fun and order. Usually the team with the better balance for the given situation or war...comes out victorious.

Oh yea and always remain calm.

The basic fundamentals should be your key ! Patience, communication, sure aim. Dont act in haste. And a nice FAT SPLIFF might not hurt as well ! ;)

SQUlD ]
Handsome_Devil ]but if the UF allow me to spectate the game, yeah sure why not, I would do that :)

Slow down there Belichick, we don't want you videotaping our gameplay from the sidelines.

relax, I won't do so, I understand how you guys would like your tactics to stay only for you,,,, if I recored a game play its always my game play while I play,,, and i only use it for my clan purpose to learn from our mistake never had anything on public but two or three things, warhawk small practice, and a movie trailer we are making for CoD4 :D