Announcing the America's Army Pro League for PlayStation.

• Directors

Urgent Fury is proud to announce the America’s Army Pro League. This 7 v 7 league will feature up to 12 franchises in 2 divisions.

Rosters will require 10 players per franchise. All matches for Division I will be held on Saturdays and Division II will be held on Sundays with the first match starting at 6pm central.  All matches will be streamed live on the Urgent Fury Twitch Channel.

We will offer a Double Round Robin Format with each Franchise Hosting the Best of 5 Matches when they are the home team.

Applications to claim a franchise will be posted soon and as we mentioned we have a limited amount available. We will fill Division I first before we open Division II to fill it. There will not be a Franchise Fee as this is covered by individual registrations. All players must be in the United States and will have to verify their address when they register for the league for $25.

Prizing will be based on 80% of entry fees going to the winners based on the following:

• If there is only 1 Division, 3 franchises will be eligible for winnings:
    • 6 teams will play a double round robin for 6 weeks (schedule will allow for breaks during holiday weekends). Upon completion, teams will be placed in a double elimination bracket and the top 3 teams will receive a portion of the winnings.
    • 1st Team prize $750
    • 2nd Team prize $300
    • 3rd Team prize $150
  • If there are 2 divisions, 4 Franchises will be eligible for winnings:
    • Each Division will play a double round robin for 6 weeks (schedule will allow for breaks during holiday weekends). Upon completion each Division’s teams will be placed in a double elimination bracket and the 2nd place teams will receive a portion of the winnings. Each Division winner will compete for 1st and 2nd place and will receive their portion of the winnings.
    • 1st Team Prize $1000
    • 2nd Team Prize $750
    • Division Runner up team Prize $325

FAQ:

Does our team have to be a clan to claim a franchise? 

• No, if you do not have a Clan Name we will provide a Team Name and Logo for you.

Can I use my Clan Name?

• No, since this is a franchise model, we have created teams, logos and other artwork around this

Why are you charging each player on the roster a fee?

• There are multiple reasons for this, part of it will be verification, the other part is a commitment to the league that you are going to invest in the league.

What will happen if I dispute the charge for the league?

• You will be permanently banned from competing in Urgent Fury, you also risk your team’s removal as well.

What times will the matches be held?

• Match 1 will be at 6 pm central, Match 2 will be at 7:30 pm central and Match 3 will be at 9 pm central. Division I will be on Saturdays and Division 2 will be on Sundays. The Schedule for the Double Elimination Bracket will be announced and will carry over multiple days.

Can we stream our matches?

• Yes, you can stream your matches only if you are able to add a 10-minute delay to your stream to protect against compromising your game play.

We will add additional questions to the FAQ as we need to.