Coolest GTA4 kill on Multiplayer

ok, last night Hollow\H/Ground was playing together on GTA4. It was quite fun. gjbmx and I found out how to really own. I was driving and he was shooting. One of his kills was when I hit a guy(during team death match) and as the guy was flying over the windshield, gjbmx shot him to kill him. That, I thought, was the coolest, until later.

My coolest was when I was driving and a guy was hiding behind a vertical beam(at the construction zone) and gangreene was shooting the guy. I started driving toward him, the problem was, the guy was behind the beam. I tried angling the car to hit him. As I was doing that, I hit a dirt mound. The guy peeked his head out and while I was airbourne, I hit him in the head with my front left tire. Now, what made this so cool was this. When I hit that dirt mound, my front left tire hit the mound and I did a PERFECT barrell roll. By perfect barrell roll, I mean I hit the ramp, hit the guy in the head w/ my tire and then landed perfect on my 4 tires. I thought it was amazing. What is the coolest kills you guys have had on GTA4 Multiplayer?

Dub

Guest Live2Reap

thats pretty bad ass but I would have to say when it comes to vehicle kills I have the upperhand lol

so here is what happend im driving the dirtbike like always shooting off the uzi poopin kills when I see the guy down the street just leaning up against the pillar of the train tracks so my plan was just to smash into him at full speed from the side but when I hit him at full throttle(doin a wheelie) it launched me the highest I have ever jumped in the air(on a bike) and I did a backflip then landed on the building across the street it was only a 2story building of course but it still was the most amazing Jump/Flip/Kill I had ever gotten and I lughed my ass off for the rest of the game ;D

Deutscher75 ]

Dude Reap your Avatar is gonna give me a seizure

Shit that is tame compared to Frisco's. That shit gives me mini-siezures everyday. :P

Reap, you need to put your clan tag at the beginning of your name. You can do that in your profile, it has "display name". It won't change your sign in name, but it'll show up [DV8] Live2Reap on the forums.

:);):D ;D >:( :( :o8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P::) ??? 8):o:( >:( ;D :D;):) :) ;):D ;D >:( :( :o8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-[ :-X :-[ :P::) ??? 8):o:( ;D :D;):);):D ;D >:( :( :o8)

:);):D ;D >:( :( :o8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P::) ??? 8):o:( >:( ;D :D;):) :) ;):D ;D >:( :( :o8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-[ :-X :-[ :P::) ??? 8):o:( ;D :D;):);):D ;D >:( :( :o8)

Its fun. lol

CpDude ]

Its fun. lol

that's a shit load of yellow

and...

boody ]
Deutscher75 ]

:o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? :o ??? :P :-[ :-X :'( >:(:o8):) >:( ??? ::):o :-[ :-X :'( :-\

and you wonder why he has so many posts....lol YOU CRAZY!

that was just me seizing up ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

I didn't make the kill but my buddy ironman did...

He was driving the Sultan RS in TDM.he it a long as straight away and ahead saw his victim...never letting go of the gas he speeds toward the enemy. However the enemy wasn't completely defenseless...he whipped out an RPG about 100 yards away the tango shot the RPG...

Ironman was staring DEATH in the face( it seemed like immediate death for a second but his senses took over lol) for a split second than he tapped right on his analog stick then tapped left and DODGED the RPG by this time he was up to the enemy and power sliding while shooting him out the window with an SMG killing him while power sliding....the shit was INTENSE....pretty tight.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

my fav so far was created by taking a helicopter ont a building overlooking "times square" and repeatedly dialing 911 on my phone...like 200 times. took about 30 minutes, but once i had a couple hundred police cars and ambulances sitting below me, i put an RPG round in th middle of em and watched the domino effect as the cars continued to blow up!!! no stars to 6 stars instantly!!! i think i must have killed 300 people in a matter of seconds.

xPUDDYTATx ]

my fav so far was created by taking a helicopter ont a building overlooking "times square" and repeatedly dialing 911 on my phone...like 200 times. took about 30 minutes, but once i had a couple hundred police cars and ambulances sitting below me, i put an RPG round in th middle of em and watched the domino effect as the cars continued to blow up!!! no stars to 6 stars instantly!!! i think i must have killed 300 people in a matter of seconds.

hahahaha thats a good one

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
xPUDDYTATx ]

WOW thats awesome ima do that man damn... did u lose em? or did you die or get busted?

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i got in my helicopter till i got bored cuz they dont chase you when your in the air. then i just landed and stole a car and drove til i died.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
xPUDDYTATx ]

i got in my helicopter till i got bored cuz they dont chase you when your in the air. then i just landed and stole a car and drove til i died.

I tried this....but before i could call in another POPO the others already left.....