APC is now out of UF Crucible 2

I would just like to say APC has had a great time battling it out with all the clans involved with UF: Crucible 2. Dv8 I heard you all had one hell of a battle last night and it came down to the tie breaker round.... Good Luck too your clan and Good luck to the remaining clans still battling it out for the top spot in UF: Crucible 2.

APC will now go into preparation mode for UF: Riot Act and will be looking forward to shooting it up with you then.

Please feel free to stop by on Friday for Midnight Mass, doors open at 11:00 pm central and seats fill fast. If you have not been to one ask the clans that have, it is a good time for sure.

-MaCoo

SHANE23 ]

That is a shame. I was REALLY hoping for an APC cBF showdown in this one ONLY so I could get Grinder some more. For some STRANGE reason I seem to have his number. I might go 4-8 but all 4 will be Grinder? Anyone know why?

Because that bastard is always running around like a maniac!! He always gets me. I think, oh I got a few seconds before they are on us, and BOOM, there's Grinder standing over my corpse grinning. I swear he has quadruple conditioning. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
SHANE23 ]

That is a shame. I was REALLY hoping for an APC cBF showdown in this one ONLY so I could get Grinder some more. For some STRANGE reason I seem to have his number. I might go 4-8 but all 4 will be Grinder? Anyone know why?

Because that bastard is always running around like a maniac!! He always gets me. I think, oh I got a few seconds before they are on us, and BOOM, there's Grinder standing over my corpse grinning. I swear he has quadruple conditioning. ;D

LOL that is what active prostate massages do for you. :-X