Friday 13th and Nightmare movies coming?

Guest M16Assassin

What is the hype over this movie? Is it gonna be better than the last 10? I haven't seen a good Friday 13th made in 20 years. I do like how Jason is a bodybuilder in this one though. A crazy mentally deranged guy for some reason is really into fitness..... and decapitating teenagers.

Prane ]

What is the hype over this movie? Is it gonna be better than the last 10? I haven't seen a good Friday 13th made in 20 years. I do like how Jason is a bodybuilder in this one though. A crazy mentally deranged guy for some reason is really into fitness..... and decapitating teenagers.

Same could have been said about the Halloween movies....and it probably was said.....but in my opinion, the newest one directed by Rob Zombie was GREAT. I liked it a lot.

They're probably hoping for similar success with this one.

There's nothing wrong with reviving some of these horror icons. Freddy, Jason, Michael.....they're OUR generation's Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman. Everyone knows them. Everyone knows who Freddy is. Everyone knows the hockey mask. Globally. Hell, Dracula's been re-done so many time, hit and miss, that there was even a "Dracula 2000." There's a possibility that there may be some rendition of Freddy Kreuger in 2030. Never know.

Undertow ]
Prane ]

Same could have been said about the Halloween movies....and it probably was said.....but in my opinion, the newest one directed by Rob Zombie was GREAT. I liked it a lot.

+100!! I absolutly love that remake. It is honeslty one of the few that improve upon the original.

Guest M16Assassin
Undertow ]
Prane ]

They're probably hoping for similar success with this one.

There's nothing wrong with reviving some of these horror icons. Freddy, Jason, Michael.....they're OUR generation's Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman. Everyone knows them. Everyone knows who Freddy is. Everyone knows the hockey mask. Globally. Hell, Dracula's been re-done so many time, hit and miss, that there was even a "Dracula 2000." There's a possibility that there may be some rendition of Freddy Kreuger in 2030. Never know.

Just because something is a classic doesn't mean it needs to be re done and have 50 sequels including where the main character goes space. :)

• 2 months later...
UNCLE-SID25 ]

I just found this and thought it was cool.. So Bump! lol

Nice find Sid!

I thought Zombie's Halloween was great. His movies get better everytime.

I grew up watching these movies when I was a kid, now going back they are hard to watch, most 80's movies are so damn cheesy. I'm sure this new Friday will be awesome. I can't wait!

yup, I would have to say that it will have to be a must see in theaters movie.....I saw the first Friday and nightmare at a drive in with my dad when I was a kid, I think it scared me more knowing I was outside surrounded by a forest watching that movie more than the movie itself......LOL