3 New Socom Videos (Knife Attack Confirmed)

They do seem to have a good shot here at really setting the bar again for the community features and he makes a good point that because it is online only they can really concentrate on it.

And let me take this opportunity to trademark the bird hunt tourneys that will take place once we gotten really bored on a Friday night after the mass 8)

OH MY GOD! I can't fraggin wait. C'mon September!!!

I was concerned about the melee, but on that last video it looks like you get 0 lunge with it, so now I'm all good again. HOLY SHIT, plue I forgot the leaning UP and DOWN!! Oh yeah, Socom just got alot more sneakiness. ;D ;D ;D

I know this is a newer video BUT at around the 1:43 mark there is a Seal that LAGS 4 or 5 times across the street. For some reason I remember this scene from a long time ago and thinking this is LAN and it lags like that in LAN what the hell is going to happen in WAN? Does anyone else remember that?

I like the integration of the 6 axis, although it will take a while to get use to it.

It looks like the same Physics engine as COD4. Anyone know what engine they are using? I heard a rumor it was the Crysis engine, anyone else heard?

I think the biggest thing that made Socom was the community. Don't get me wrong the game play is great but a lot of the fun came from the laughs I had with clan and friends.

I know this doesn't apply in UF BUT the other KEY feature is going to be moderators in terms of cheats/glitches/rank ups and so on. They HAVE to keep that under control for this game to be successful. If they keep the cheating down this game will destroy anything any other system puts out.

I also have a question about diving? Remember how you could dive and get up instantly? Is that fixed? Can you dive while sprinting?

I like a lot of the new features, I cannot wait to play!

Guest Live2Reap

OMG cant wait this is mos def the game of the year for me and I will cry if the dont keep the Glitchers/Hackers/Cheaters/Rank-Ups(the Obvious ones at least ya know 150 games 3 kills 10,000,000points) out of this game

Sick of hearing about it? Hell I'm ready to RIP SOMEONES FREAKEN HEART OUT and watch it pump till lifeless in my palm ! THEN EAT IT !! I cant WAIT NO LONGER, MUST......MUST HAVE NOW !!! >:( >:( >:(