PLEASE VIEW THIS VERY **IMPORTANT** (AIDS)

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I am very angry and sick to my stomach when I came across this and I am going to spread this video everywhere I go and I would like you to do the same!

Father's PLEASE talk with your daughter's about sex and give them information about sex rather than saying "Don't you dare have sex" or "If I find out you are having sex I am gonna punish kill you!"

AIDS is real and it can happen to ANYBODY so PLEASE Educate you're kids rather they male or female because it's females out here like this too.

http://www.fm98wjlb.com/pages/ThatsWhatsUp.htm.html?_show

I can only imagine what was said, the link didn't work.

AIDS is real, the drugs to improve your condition are improving, BUT it's better to avoid AIDS at all costs. All the sudden masturbation isn't such a bad thing. And that's the conversations you must have with your children. IT SUCKS. I hadn't felt that uncomfortable since just before I got laid for the first time.

My baby is 20 years old. I don't know if she is having sex, but I know she is using a condom if she is having sex.

You have to use words like: "THIS WILL KILL YOU", "YOU WILL DIE", "THERE ARE NO SYMPTOMS", and "YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE".

The absolute worst thing a parent can do is ASSUME the child will figure it out. Children (myself included) have a way of figuring it out on their own the hard way. Lucky for me I was pre-AIDS, but not by much.

Be a good parent, teach your children about the world they live in.

I got lucky, my kid is way more intelligent than I was at her age. Which tells me, it's all in the approach. I wasn't talked to intelligently, and that had to do with the times at that time. We are in a different time, so we need to do things different. I protect what's mine and am willing to do whatever it takes, and I hope you do the same no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

I've ranted a bit. But I have to. You don't have to be a homosexual or a drug addict to get AIDS.

Protect what's yours. Have the "hard" conversations with your children. They will appreciate it eventually. And so will you.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
HogWild ]

I can only imagine what was said, the link didn't work.

AIDS is real, the drugs to improve your condition are improving, BUT it's better to avoid AIDS at all costs. All the sudden masturbation isn't such a bad thing. And that's the conversations you must have with your children. IT SUCKS. I hadn't felt that uncomfortable since just before I got laid for the first time.

My baby is 20 years old. I don't know if she is having sex, but I know she is using a condom if she is having sex.

You have to use words like: "THIS WILL KILL YOU", "YOU WILL DIE", "THERE ARE NO SYMPTOMS", and "YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE".

The absolute worst thing a parent can do is ASSUME the child will figure it out. Children (myself included) have a way of figuring it out on their own the hard way. Lucky for me I was pre-AIDS, but not by much.

Be a good parent, teach your children about the world they live in.

I got lucky, my kid is way more intelligent than I was at her age. Which tells me, it's all in the approach. I wasn't talked to intelligently, and that had to do with the times at that time. We are in a different time, so we need to do things different. I protect what's mine and am willing to do whatever it takes, and I hope you do the same no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

I've ranted a bit. But I have to. You don't have to be a homosexual or a drug addict to get AIDS.

Protect what's yours. Have the "hard" conversations with your children. They will appreciate it eventually. And so will you.

dude it was a video....there is a dude with AIDS that is PURPOSELY giving it to other girls....SICKENING

Guest M16Assassin

I honestly thought I wouldn't hear anything more horrible than that european guy who locked his daughter up and raped her for 20 years but this guy takes the cake. He deserves something more than death, he deserves something that I can't even imagine. I had the chills watching that and I really can't comprehend why somebody could ever possibly do that to so many people. The only answer that can make any sense to me is a really fucked up sociopath.

I really don't know that he has done shit. It just seems like anotha assclown trying to stir up shit. I'm pretty sure if you have aids, you'd be able to talk about it a little more intelligently than, "shitting out your ass". Regardless of how stupid you are, you'd know more real details about your illness. If he really has done it to 1 girl or man(he seemed a little haterish towards women), then he should be tortured slowly until his body just gives up. Hell maybe put him on life support so you can prolong it.

If it is fake, it still is helping raise awareness.

first off he proilly did this just cuz hes a stupid mother fucker and trying to get those ppl scared or let ppl know he had sex with there 15 year old daugther...plus theres some things id liek to say but cant because i dont wanna offend no one but this person right here is why people are racist and why humans are known as the most cruel beings on this planet

This just made me really sick to my stomach. I've been tested for the HIV virus regularly, because in my opinion you can never trust someone enough. Though I've seen my fair share of fast women, they are women of good character, most I find in the gym so you know they take care of themselves. But even still for the majority of my dating career I've been in long standing monogamous relationships and that is the best way to ensure against this, even though like I said you can never trust your partner too much cause you never know when they are going to cross that line and be unfaithful to you. AIDs is one of the only things in this world that literally scares the fuck out of me. I would probably kill myself if I ever contracted it, knowing there is no cure and that they are still years away from ever finding one, even if they do find one. I doubt I'd kill myself, but I'd find and pay some doctor to perform euthanasia...just so I wouldn't ever risk anyone else's life.

I hope the feds track this guy down and torture the fuck out of this dude in the worst possible manner. Chinese water torture, electric shock, cut his dick and testicles off, rip his finger nails and toenails out, pull his knee caps out, break everyone bone in his body, slowly pull his limbs apart and twist them until they're completely destroyed, and then just cut his airway open so he suffocates to death slowly.

just so you know D75! the only way to pass AIDS is sexual transmition or direct blood contact! you can live in the same house with some one with AIDS without any risk at all! actually its bad for the guy with AIDS because you may be carrying germs that you are immune too but he wouldn't( cause of AIDS) and any simple or common germ evolves into a bad ass disease on AIDS patients .so there is no risk of you ever passing AIDS to anyone if you don't have sex or touch open wounds with anyone. so in the end no need to kill yourself. ;)

second well, now that i got to see the video he says he had passed AIDS to 15,000 women. i say thats bull. to be able to do so he must have spent at leas 13 years having sex with 3 different women everyday. firs he doesn't seem to have the proper age to have had AIDS for 13 years but I'll leave him that one. second "shitting out yourself" don't ring any bells on one of the symptoms i know of ( pathology class) at least not till you are a breeding ground for germs and are in you final days, in fact his appearance looks to healthy to have aids. it takes like 7-8 years for you to really get AIDS and after that your immune system goes to shit. having sex with so many women would have made him an easy target for many germs and viruses in fact a simple cold or flu virus would have evolve into a bad ass bronchitis got him in bed, right now choking on his own mucous ( one of the main causes of death for AIDS)! so he wouldn't have survive the first 300 women and even less possible still being able to have sex or even stand up.

and for those that wishes torture on this guy. then don't worry guys cause hell is waiting for him in life and hopefully after. Pain and suffering awaits this scumbag and one of the worst and slowest death imaginable. this guy is about to become candy for every germ that exist each germ then evolving and progressing in to a nasty and painfull disease. it should look something like the Chimera virus on Mission Impossible II.

choking on his mucous, fungus EVERYWHERE ( eyes ,throat, face, skin etc...), pain in all his body...yeah he'll probably shit himself too. ;D

just so you know D75! the only way to pass AIDS is sexual transmition or direct blood contact! you can live in the same house with some one with AIDS without any risk at all! actually its bad for the guy with AIDS because you may be carrying germs that you are immune too but he wouldn't( cause of AIDS) and any simple or common germ evolves into a bad ass disease on AIDS patients .so there is no risk of you ever passing AIDS to anyone if you don't have sex or touch open wounds with anyone. so in the end no need to kill yourself. ;)

I know the only way you can pass the disease on is through those means, but risking anyone else's life isn't worth it to me and I just couldn't live my life in that manner, being afraid of coming in contact with anything and everything and being a germaphob. Fuck that, by that time the quality of life would suck and not be worth living.

second well, now that i got to see the video he says he had passed AIDS to 15,000 women. i say thats bull. to be able to do so he must have spent at leas 13 years having sex with 3 different women everyday. firs he doesn't seem to have the proper age to have had AIDS for 13 years but I'll leave him that one. second "shitting out yourself" don't ring any bells on one of the symptoms i know of ( pathology class) at least not till you are a breeding ground for germs and are in you final days, in fact his appearance looks to healthy to have aids. it takes like 7-8 years for you to really get AIDS and after that your immune system goes to shit. having sex with so many women would have made him an easy target for many germs and viruses in fact a simple cold or flu virus would have evolve into a bad ass bronchitis got him in bed, right now choking on his own mucous ( one of the main causes of death for AIDS)! so he wouldn't have survive the first 300 women and even less possible still being able to have sex or even stand up.

and for those that wishes torture on this guy. then don't worry guys cause hell is waiting for him in life and hopefully after. Pain and suffering awaits this scumbag and one of the worst and slowest death imaginable. this guy is about to become candy for every germ that exist each germ then evolving and progressing in to a nasty and painfull disease. it should look something like the Chimera virus on Mission Impossible II.

choking on his mucous, fungus EVERYWHERE ( eyes ,throat, face, skin etc...), pain in all his body...yeah he'll probably shit himself too. ;D

I seen alot people with Aids before, when i was kid, and is sad, the saddest part is when they try to eat they can't even swallow their food right. But that was back then now days they have meds to slow down the diseases and give people a better quality of life.But most people get Aids by making mistakes, like sharing needles, having sex without protection, and sometimes by stupid people that want to get other people infected which is really fucked up.And that guy in the video is prolly full of fucking shit, he prolly did that to get attention, and if he really do it, i bet he won't live long.I seen lots of shit when i was kid you know stuff most kid wouldn't see for years but you know, life sucks at time, Where i used to live you could tell which people had aids most of the time.Its a sad diseases, nobody deserves a disease like that.Oh well somethings in this life suck.

Guest Skipper

I'm calling BS.

If he he infected 15,000 girls he would've been caught; he isn't Osama Bin Laden

Towards the end he says he slept with 15,000 girls between the ages of 18-21 but lists girls in the beginning who are 15 and 17. He says some were even 30.

Just some idiot wanting to become another internet sensation.

Skipper ]

I'm calling BS.

If he he infected 15,000 girls he would've been caught; he isn't Osama Bin Laden

Towards the end he says he slept with 15,000 girls between the ages of 18-21 but lists girls in the beginning who are 15 and 17. He says some were even 30.

do the math 15,000/365( days of year) it would have taken him 41 years having sex every single day to infect 15,000 women. 20 years if he had sex twice with different women every single day.

like skipper said, he's just some stupid douche in need of attention!

i don't think he would have live that long if he had AIDS or even have the dick to have sex everyday , TWICE or three times!

still that message may scare a few women into being smarter at time of sex!

Guest Skipper
Skipper ]

I'm calling BS.

do the math 15,000/365( days of year) it would have taken him 41 years having sex every single day to infect 15,000 women. 20 years if he had sex twice with different women every single day.

like skipper said, he's just some stupid douche in need of attention!

i don't think he would have live that long if he had AIDS or even have the dick to have sex everyday , TWICE or three times!

still that message may scare a few women into being smarter at time of sex!

Or he could have slept with 41 women a day for a year.....

But let's say he slept with 3 per day on average......he would've had to do that for 14 years

I think we can agree this is fake

I have no words or him. I have an 11 month old daughter that I love to death and if I ever knew him or anyone like him to go near her. I would track them down, expose them to the public, then beat the living shit out of him. I can't stand people like him!!!

Peebrain ]

I have no words or him. I have an 11 month old daughter that I love to death and if I ever knew him or anyone like him to go near her. I would track them down, expose them to the public, then beat the living shit out of him. I can't stand people like him!!!

I have a 4yr old daughter and I would have to say that I wouldn't expose him to the public. He would just disappear. Nobody would EVER have to worry about him infecting other women. But thats just me.

Please, everyone in the [uF] Community sit down for what I am about to reveal:

You do not get AIDS until about 7-8 years of 'not' taking preventative HIV medication. This guy in that video does not even know the terminology between HIV and AIDS, because everyone who 'knows' about this virus would not call HIV, AIDS. They would know that you don't 'shit on yourself' unless you are in a stage of AIDS where you cannot even do a video. Please be alerted, "NOT" because he says that he has infected people, but because 'you cannot tell' who has HIV, or not. IF YOU HAVE MATES, THEN YOU BOTH SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST HONOR THE 'TRUST FACTOR'. Your lives will depend on it, because 'neither of you both' are around each other for 24 hours a day (which is the only way to know if your mate has cheated on you or not). Now:

I have had HIV for around 20 +/- years. I am telling this community 'not' because I wish to be alienated, but because I really do wish for people to understand...'you cannot tell!' I was born and raised to be monogomus, and have lived all of my life this way. I am 38, but I look like I am 22-25 years old. I am 100% healthy because of the medication that I take. My health issues are 'not' of HIV...they are of 'High Blood' pressure ~ lmao (that is a serious joke, in the sense where you all need to understand that this illness is not always a 'death sentence' and if you are doing the right things to stay healthy...then there are 'other normal' conditions that we should be 'more worried about!')

I have been an Entrepreneur since I was 13. In the time that I got the disease, it was from a girlfriend, 'who herself' did not know that she had it (no one to blame, and we 'did not ask for it!) I (at first!), did not take any medication because I thought those meds (at the time) would do more damage to my health...than good. So I eventually fell into the AIDS stage (less than 200 t-cells. The 'normal human has 1,500). In fact, I had went down to only "3 t-cells!" ~ Had 'Pericardictus', 'Renal Failure', a few other things which the body breaks down and allows you have (when our bodies over the centuries have developed immunity many diseases...'this virus' breaks all that down, to were you can get any disease that normal people will never get!) ~ even 'then'...I was dying, but 'I did not look sick', although you could tell that I was ill. '

Today, I have 1,000 t-cells, thanks to education, medication...and awareness! I only take 4 pills a day (new medicine breakthroughs, and 2 of those 4 pills...are for 'High Blood Pressure, and High Cholesterol! ~ lmao), and I weigh 235 lbs! I do not go out preaching to people about it, but I do 'my part' in just telling everyone. I would 'never have told any of you here' (because I am not going to 'have sex with any of you!' ~ lmao), but as a responsible person...I have 'mastered' the 'right times', to tell people (I TELL PEOPLE 'WAY BEFORE' THE POINT WHERE 'SHE THINKS YOU ARE SOO COOL, AND WANTS TO SCREW ME!' ~ That takes the load off of me, and 'her')! I have many dates, some of them are nurses and school teachers who 'know' that I have HIV, and just love how I do what I am doing here now. THEY KNOW, AND 'IF THIS IS THE CASE'...THERE IS 'VERY SAFE SEX'. I need for all of us in 'this community' to get knowledge about things to 'beat into your kids' because even though I think that the 'TRASH MAN' is a joke...'there are probably people out there...just like "him!"'

I live a very normal life. My 1,000 t-cells (and my viral load is less than 25!), are a puzzle to the doctors, because 'In reality...a healthy HIV person only maximizes up to 400-500 t-cells. So I 'do' think that I am here for a reason (in life still). I may live a little differently than some of you. I 'live each day...as if it is my last' and travel, play video games...whatever the hell I want. I go to the 'GYM' (so don't think there are not any people with HIV in the health clubs!), But I am among the 'few', who will ever bring this virus on to 'anyone!'

Now, I 'know' that many of you think different (but this community is for us to express our opinions safely, right?), but I think Magic Johnson came up to the plate for 'TWO' reasons:

1) He knew that his health would be of public record, and he just wanted us to hear it from 'him first' to rebuke any false images of how he must have contracted HIV.

2) He is just like 'Myself' a hard working American who would not harm a fly and just wanted us to really realize...that HIV has 'no cultural boundaries, and will hit anywhere that it is exposed to!'

BTW: Magic Johnson and Myself, have met many times and we are some of the few people with twice as many t-cells than we are supposed to have, given this diseases' history. That tells the doctors, that there is small hope for cures. BUT PREVENTION, is the issue for the moment.

So, I just want to keep this short, but there really is no way to do that. The point is, 'You cannot tell.' Even though the virus 'resides' in all of my body, 'it is "only transmittable" through 'blood-blood', 'semen-semen', or 'blood-semen'. You cannot give it by kissing or touching or from eating the same foods and sharing same drinks, etc. (the problem with the 'kissing part', is that 'kissing' often leads to the sex!). You can test for the 'presence of' (since it is in all of my body) in my saliva, urine, etc....but it is 'still only tranferrable through the methods above. Please beat this (figuratively! ~ lol), into your childrens heads, because 'some of them' think that you can see this coming, and 'I' am here to let you tell them...'You cannot!':

The picture ABOVE, was taken 'just' last year. I had this house 'built' from the ground up (only 2 years old), and that is my sports car. My message?....I am HIV for around 20 +/- years. And 'Still (about 20 years, with the disease)'...'YOU CANNOT TELL!'