yeah we knew it was you, saw the post count. lol

But no, it looks good. The only thing that i would suggest you to fix is the font. It is hard to see, can't really see your name. You might be able to move it to the top right hand side.

CpDude ]

yeah we knew it was you, saw the post count. lol

But no, it looks good. The only thing that i would suggest you to fix is the font. It is hard to see, can't really see your name. You might be able to move it to the top right hand side.

Yea I was trying to find a good spot for it. Did the image come out ok I had to get rid of alot of stuff does the gun shooting look good?

CpDude ]

yeah, you might be able to make the canvas bigger and add it at the bottom, that might not look to bad either, center it and enlarge it a little. It might look kinda cool down there.

Lol you know the symbols on the bottom of him say thizz unit. Ill try what you said. Does the gun look ok?

CpDude ]

try this render, it is a lot cleaner, i understand you want one of him shooting. but it just makes to many things going on at once.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-23347

Oh lol I did the removing of the background myself, Yea its cleaner but doesn't have as much detail on the pic as mine does. I like the grain on it. Haha I plastic wrapped the pic a lil bit too.