If socom was a dude, would you be gay for socom?!

Guest NEO-X

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now would we be pitching or catching for Socom?? If you're talking about socom 1 and 2 then yes i'd totally be gay for it every night and twice on sundays. If you're talking about Socom 3 and CA then hell no. I'd lock him in a room, naked, tied to the floor and I'd feed him bread crumbs and water...

• 1 month later...

Hmmm tough one… if Socom was a Dude.. would I be gay for Socom? Well, first off, if Socom was a dude., well he wouldn’t be gay! I mean he would be like a Marlboro Man or maybe Rambo (the young Rambo) or maybe like Jesse Ventura in Predator. “I ain’t got time to bleedâ€. But hypothetically if Mr. Socom was like a closet homo or something or like a Village people character. (after all it is Navy Seals and we all know about them Navy fellows… LOL j/k ) any way if and it’s a Big IF then OK but not really.. you see he would need to dress in a pink dress or something and wear ruby red lip sitck.. high heels and maybe a red scarf … with a blond wig.. for me to even consider it and then… when Mr. Socom Dude put that outfit on.. well I would simply lose all respect for him and couldn’t possibly be gay for him.

So my answer is NO.. I would not be Gay for Socom Dude.. and as a matter of fact I don’t think My Mr. Socom Dude would appreciate you calling him gay.. In fact I just called him and he told me to tell you he’s going to KICK your gay ass!

;D ;D ;D j/k

• 11 months later...