[APC] Tool-Minion

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

Dude, this thing is massive..

toolsigbby.png

did you pay Havocs High Rise billboards to make this one for you?!

Im pretty sure this isnt a sig, its a damn banner.. LOL

Guest NEO-X

Oh stop.. im just teasin man.

But yeah, that ones quite large...

Start around 500x200 and or less... When your restrict your size, the challenge becomes what to exclude instead of what to include, since with sigs, less is more most of the time..

Tool_Minion ]

Well thanks for the input. It is appreciated I assure you.

Now go pick on Frisco, or Neo, or whatever the hell his name is now. ;)

Wait what the flip........I was just reading posts and noticed this why is gonna pick on me??? Whats wrong with my sig? Wait till you see the edited version you guys think its flashy now just wait lol.

Neo_Unit001 ]
Tool_Minion ]

Wait what the flip........I was just reading posts and noticed this why is gonna pick on me??? Whats wrong with my sig? Wait till you see the edited version you guys think its flashy now just wait lol.

Look, when you post as MUCH as you do, you leave yourself WIDE open for criticism at every turn. How do you know you haven't offended ME in one of your previous 670 posts or one of the 33 different topics you have STARTED as of today?

Im just saying, less is more is sound advice in more than just sig design.

Neo_Unit001 ]
Tool_Minion ]

What?? lol

CpDude ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Tool_Minion ]

What?? lol

Yea I was just reading didn't really feel like posting then my name came up did you notice there were on only two new posts for me in the general area.

Look, when you post as MUCH as you do, you leave yourself WIDE open for criticism at every turn. How do you know you haven't offended ME in one of your previous 670 posts or one of the 33 different topics you have STARTED as of today?

Im just saying, less is more is sound advice in more than just sig design.

That didn't answer my question why is Neo-X gonna pick on me?

How would you be offended? I have a pretty good memory I don't remember arguing with you in any posts. Sorry if I offended you with my post whoreness buddy. Anyway the sig looks good you should try putting a frame around the edges I think with a frame around it, it would look killer if you made or found one that matches.

NEO-X ]Start around 500x200 and or less... When your restrict your size, the challenge becomes what to exclude instead of what to include, since with sigs, less is more most of the time..
500x200 is the biggest a sig should ever be..!!!

450x175 is PERFECT.!! (400x150 is good too, imo ;D)