Having trouble with GTA IV online

I finally attempted to go online with GTA IV. I tried to to play TDM and waited, what I guess is the lobby, forever. Do I have to do anything else besides going to TDM (or anything else) and wait for the game to start?? When I was waiting I seen other people joining, but only a couple had "ready" checked. Does that mean anything? Also, what does the star represent?

I think you have to get enough in to fill the room and they all have to check ready to start the game. I have the problem that once 3 people join the room I get booted out, not sure why so if anyone has and answer to that how to fix it could you let me know.

Thanks

+30 Prate

Guest Live2Reap
IrshZ28 ]

I finally attempted to go online with GTA IV. I tried to to play TDM and waited, what I guess is the lobby, forever. Do I have to do anything else besides going to TDM (or anything else) and wait for the game to start?? When I was waiting I seen other people joining, but only a couple had "ready" checked. Does that mean anything? Also, what does the star represent?

you have to press X to check you redy box it means that simply put you are ready to play

BTW if the host of the room isnt ready the match wont start ;D

Playerdown ]
Tool_Minion ]
nemesis3370 ]

It's just the host waiting for the room to fill up or just being a tool and not starting the game.

This is no longer considered a insult' date=' and infact, shows superior intelligence and wit. ;)

[/quote']

I thought you reeked of ignorance, you Tool.

And by making you believe that, I have already displayed my superior intellect. ;D

Tool_Minion ]
Playerdown ]
Tool_Minion ]
nemesis3370 ]

It's just the host waiting for the room to fill up or just being a tool and not starting the game.

This is no longer considered a insult' date=' and infact, shows superior intelligence and wit. ;)

[/quote']

I thought you reeked of ignorance, you Tool.

And by making you believe that, I have already displayed my superior intellect. ;D

:D Zing!!