Rep your cell phone...

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

Given the recent interest in Undertow's ringtones, I thought i'd be interesting to see what the guys here at UF are using for a celly.

Me, Im currently using a Sidekick 3. It is my 3rd arm, no wait.. make that my 4th arm ;D ;D

180px-Sidekick3.gif

*not mine btw, just grabbed it from wikipedia

Though it doesnt happen often, if i ever leave my phone at home, my day is completely fked up. I cant function without that thing.

Its great for me, since im such an AIM / txt msg whore.. LOL

ANywho.. what r you using?!

Guest KingJunk

image.php?id=52943&dimensionid=1&shopid=2

It's the BlackBerry 8310 Curve from AT&T.

I love this thing, but I am now thinking of getting a phone where I can get XM Radio. AT&T also have this new phone that has live TV on it.

I've been a happy Verizon Customer since they became a company and I receive my services through ACN Communications (If you don't know, PM me and I'll give you the hook up ;) )

I have an Orange LG enV, the thing is ballin!

I use mine for everything, it is my lifeline, I actually get real bad anxiety without my phone, it freaks me the fuck out.

I'm going to upgrade to a Voyager soon though, I want a green one or cobalt blue.

I used to have an iPhone for like a month, but AT&T blows ass in comparison to the service I get.

Deutscher75 ]

I've been a happy Verizon Customer since they became a company and I receive my services through ACN Communications (If you don't know, PM me and I'll give you the hook up ;) )

I have an Orange LG enV, the thing is ballin!

I use mine for everything, it is my lifeline, I actually get real bad anxiety without my phone, it freaks me the fuck out.

I'm going to upgrade to a Voyager soon though, I want a green one or cobalt blue.

I used to have an iPhone for like a month, but AT&T blows ass in comparison to the service I get.

Out here in the sticks, Verizon is really our only viable choice, and I've been happy with them. Oh, Altel set up around here, but everyone I know that has it doesn't always have coverage. Not a lot of towers in God's country. ;)

Oh yeah hit me up with that info. ;D

I used to be a long time subscriber to AT&T (Cingular), the service was excellent here in TN, except for a few certain areas. The only reason I dropped them was due to their incorrect billing. Their customer service sucks ass.

So I went to Verizon. Here is my phone, it is an excellent phone. http://us.lge.com/products/model/detail/mobile%20phones_select%20by%20carrier_verizon_VX8600.jhtml

I will have to say that the LG VX10000 (Voyager) is one bad ass phone. That will probably be my next phone. Anyway since I am in the cell phone business. I heard yesterday that Blackberry is making a phone that is supposed to be like the IPhone.

Guest KingJunk
Pathogen- ]

I have this phone currently:

32990_pdi.gif

and buying THIS phone to replace previous phone, this weekend

iphone-released.gif

You might want to hold off on buying this phone because they are about to release a new iPhone in June or July, but you did not hear that from me ;)

Pathogen- ]

I have this phone currently:

32990_pdi.gif

but just last nite ordered ATT service and this phone:

blackberry

and buying THIS phone to replace previous phone, this weekend

iphone

So you have that phone, but ordered a blackberry last nite, but are getting an iPhone this weekend..!?

why..?

My phone: Nextel/Motorola i870

motorola-i870-g.jpg

Nothing special, but it works (i dont want to get hooked on all that other BS)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

The only phone out there that is better than mine...is the Voyager....I think Lol....I LOVE MY PHONE!!!!!

I have the Helio Ocean...check it out...

http://www.helio.com/#devices_ocean

This is its comparison to the Iphone :D

http://compare.helio.com

I too am addicted to my phone...

heres a couple of COOL and USEFUL features i get at NO extra cost

Unlimited talking and pictxting/txting (any provider)

GoogleMaps powered GPS

(Kool thing about this...from the screen, just when u open the phone u can type in anything i.e. "pizza hut" and hit enter...youll get a txt and then google maps will bring up the 9 surrounding Pizzahuts and u click it and youll get directions to there from wherever you are...

3G internet FULL HTML browser (Iphone has 2.5G)

the best myspace and youtube expierience on a cellphone..

I can take video with my phone (2megapixel camera) and have it uploaded to youtube in less than 5 minutes....i can do the same with pictures on myspace.

The ultimate Inbox:

with the click of a button i can axcess all of these:

AIM/IM/E-mail

Yahoo/msnger/email

my txts/pictxts

mail for microsoft exchange

windows live

gmail

earthlink

I freakin LOVE this phone...plus its a dual slider so I get the convienience of the qwerty keyboard but the ease of a numeric keyboard

shit load of other capabilities...and yes i use just about all of them DAILY

"Helio have just blown everyone out of the water, and ironically they've done it with the Ocean"

- SlashGear.com

"The Ocean is basically a Sidekick 5. Take the Sidekick 3; think of what the Sidekick 4 would be; then add another generation."

- PCMag.com

"It's a communications powerhouse…"

- USAToday

"In the end, [sidekick 3] just couldn't stand up to the Helio Ocean, which knocked it down in all categories.”

- CNET

helio-ocean.jpg

p.s. sorry if i got a lil cariied away...BUT I LOVE THIS THING!!!