Rep your cell phone...

Guest NEO-X

I have the 'iPhone' (you all have seen the pics!). I just must say, that for my business workings as well as other activities...it works for me! There are now over 100 of other 'applications' (the 'icons' which are on the front page!), that you can add to the iPhones front screen. When you fill up the front screen, it allows you to 'page' the other applications, so that you have like 3-4 pages of applications to scroll! (The iPhone starts out with 14 icons, and maxs out at 16. 'that', is when it 'scrolls' to other pages of icons!)

Theres the WiFi hotspot which is awesome! I actually can view most webpages using the safari browser, and the pages look like 'actual webpages!' Plus, you can have 'more than one page open' at the same time, switching between them (up to 8 open pages total).

You all know about the phones features, I'm just trying to add what may not be known about it, recently. I have added applications such as:

Translator

Dictionary

iConvert (converts currencies, for when I'm in Europe, etc!)

Conversion (converts all sorts of measures!)

Moviefone (lets me find 'what/when/where' is playing, AND in 'any city' of the US!)

Tip Calculator

PocketBar (list of 'all' drinks, and lets you add some of your own)

iTunes

iTraffix

Like I said, 'over 100 applications' to add!

Pathogen- ]

Yes...but apparently i can't get pix messages on mine! >:( and it isnt sending me the text tellling me where to log in to GET the pix messages.

Yea, thats the 'down-side', and you cannot e-mail more than one pic at a time. But the multi-media text is not really necessary, because you can just 'e-mail' people pictures. "Sad that they cannot text pictures though". I just tell people to send the pictures to my e-mail, and I can view those pictures from the iPhone...when I check the e-mails using the safari browser!

BTW: Not too happy with AT&T with their 'incorrect billing'...which is true! When you activate the iPhone, it is 'only' through the iTunes on your computer, which had flaws as well. This leaves you having to wait a day or so (for some, it is immediately) before you can use it.

Guest NEO-X
Apoc64. ]

my bill is about 118 a month...I pay it..and i get unlimited EVERYTHING

my bill is 150 a month..

for 3 lines, 1000 mins, free nights and weekends, my favs, unlimited texts, and unlimited everything on my sidekick... cant complain.. i never go over minutes, as the ppl i call most often are on my favs, and other than that i text the hell out of everyone

Bandit99 ]

With Verizon and got the Voyager about 2 months ago. Hell I couldn't pass it up at $150.

How do you like it?

I pay around 170 a month, 3 lines, no roaming anywhere in the cont. US, unlimited everything. One is a business line.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Bandit99 ]

With Verizon and got the Voyager about 2 months ago. Hell I couldn't pass it up at $150.

How do you like it?

I pay around 170 a month, 3 lines, no roaming anywhere in the cont. US, unlimited everything. One is a business line.

First, the $150 is what I payed for the phone and I absolutely love the phone. I have never been big on bells and whistles for a damn cell phone, but since I was in need of a new phone and I got his one for about $200 dollars off, I said what the hell.

Bandit99 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Bandit99 ]

How do you like it?

Before I got mine, I was always. "WHat the fuck do I need a tv on my phone for? Why do I need the internet?" Now I use all the features alot. I tell you what, the TV comes in handy while yer waiting in the car for the wife or kids to finish up their crap so you can get home to log on. ;D

First, the $150 is what I payed for the phone and I absolutely love the phone. I have never been big on bells and whistles for a damn cell phone, but since I was in need of a new phone and I got his one for about $200 dollars off, I said what the hell.