UFC 2 Championship [iLL] v [LPK]

Shit I didn't post mine. I'm going with the defending champs also. Nothing against LPK, but the ass-whoppin iLL put on us was the most horrific we've ever been a part of. Most of my guys were just stunned with silence after the war. :-X

Guest SuddenRedScare

With all modesty being throw to the curb, I'm going to have to go with guys with 20-1 record in Crucible matches... the people's champions... ToP BiLLiN. ;)

Chaka ]

what side.

Are you kidding me? LOL

Wouldint matter anyways, since I assume iLL will have the deciding vote on which clan takes which side if it goes to a 3rd map.

That being said, since I believe there is basically no chance iLL will lose on Ambush (they are way to solid on that map, great teamwork), and even if LPK takes their map (same as SHO did on Showdown, 4-0), you will be very hard pressed to attack iLL on Bog as not only is the map kind of lopsided in favour of the defending side (thanks UF ;) ), but iLL does an amazing job of holding both plant sites down. :)

iLL ftw!

* the above opinion does not represent SHO and our advertisers in anyway, and is soley the opinions of a hyperactive, overenthusiastic Canadian with a goofy smile and surfer hair. THough why he has surfer hair in Canada is beyond me, maybe it is to attract his moose lovers. Furthermore, that goofy smile is what motivates me to get up in the morning and get through the long work day; coming home and seeing that on the forums and hearing his voice in-game makes any pedophile's dreams come true, and I want to thank this little bundle of spastic energy for that. Oh, and both team should aim for the knees...just because it is cool to watch the pixeled army dudes react amusingly.

Pathogen- ]

* the above opinion does not represent SHO and our advertisers in anyway, and is soley the opinions of a hyperactive, overenthusiastic Canadian with a goofy smile and surfer hair. THough why he has surfer hair in Canada is beyond me, maybe it is to attract his moose lovers. Furthermore, that goofy smile is what motivates me to get up in the morning and get through the long work day; coming home and seeing that on the forums and hearing his voice in-game makes any pedophile's dreams come true, and I want to thank this little bundle of spastic energy for that. Oh, and both team should aim for the knees...just because it is cool to watch the pixeled army dudes react amusingly.

The above rant is courtesy of SHO's resident homosexual, God bless him. ;)

Prolog39 ]
Chaka ]

what side.

Are you kidding me? LOL

Wouldint matter anyways, since I assume iLL will have the deciding vote on which clan takes which side if it goes to a 3rd map.

That being said, since I believe there is basically no chance iLL will lose on Ambush (they are way to solid on that map, great teamwork), and even if LPK takes their map (same as SHO did on Showdown, 4-0), you will be very hard pressed to attack iLL on Bog as not only is the map kind of lopsided in favour of the defending side (thanks UF ;) ), but iLL does an amazing job of holding both plant sites down. :)

iLL ftw!

This might be true, but it's the champs so the maps are switched. LPK gets to pick on Ambush and iLL picks on Overgrown...