A car dealership in Missouri is offering a choice between gas or a semi-automatic handgun free with the purchase of a new car. Car Dealerships Missouri came up with the 'guns or gas' promotion, after gas prices hit the $4.00 mark this week. The funny thing is, given the option of 'gas' or 'gun', most new car owners are picking the gun, even though many of them already own guns! ~ lol:

http://jalopnik.com/392524/missouri-dealer-offering-free-gun-or-free-gas-with-cars-though-we-see-a-way-of-getting-both

LMFAO, Thank you Butler, MO for making sure to keep Missouri in the "redneck" limelight.

I live in KC, and this is the news station I watch on a regular basis. I missed this one.

And to think, I was actually going to go buy my wife a new Dodge Caravan to get there 2.99 a gallon for three years deal.

Instead I could get a $200 .32 for her.

Tool_Minion ]

And to think, I was actually going to go buy my wife a new Dodge Caravan to get there 2.99 a gallon for three years deal.

I read a few news reports on that Tool. They have moved up the prices on thier vehicles to absorb the cost of the "2.99" gas. Might look into it before you drop that kind of scrilla.

Yeah, I figured they had Nack. There is no good deals available in this market REGARDLESS of what it claims.

Car dealers are the worst. She wanted a minivan (we got 4 lil Minions) and I cant take the Durango's gas mileage anymore anyway. I HATE to sink any money into a new car right now, but whaddia do?

Alright, Nack I may just have to start a "Pick Minion's Ride" thread. ;)

Here's what I need:

1. The wife is Banana Republic, and I'm getto-fabulous. I really only need somethin that ain't gonna eat my pocket book's lunch, she needs something the other PTA mom's look at and go, "OH, THATS why she married him!"

2. Got to have room enough for 6 and a large dog. When I say six, I mean 5 women and me and my mutt. 5.

More goddamn bags than a 747 is used to carrying.

3. GOT to be at LEAST 15 MPG. I ain't lookin for Geo Metro gas mileage, but the closer the better.

1) BigMoneyNacku: That Dodge is 'sweet' for your wife! If it were 'me'...I'd probably be the one driving it and giving the other car to her! Nice Van!

2) I saw this site, about 'A World, without Ol' and thought I would pass it on:

http://www.worldwithoutoil.org/

CritiKiL ]

1) BigMoneyNacku: That Dodge is 'sweet' for your wife! If it were 'me'...I'd probably be the one driving it and giving the other car to her! Nice Van!

2) I saw this site, about 'A World, without Ol' and thought I would pass it on:

http://www.worldwithoutoil.org/

Have you seen my other vehicle? I am not trading a van with her for my baby. ;D

Nice Beamer! I see what ya mean, but I 'know' you're gonna love driving that van 'sometimes' because:

a) it's new and nice!

B) it doesn't really even look like a van! Looks like the 'Chrysler PT Cruiser' catagory..

She will love it think, and 'you' are going to be taking it for a few, 'spins!' :D