UF Hall of Fame

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Chili-Palmer ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I cant remember all of them off the top of my head, but if anyone knows.. post them up & i can edit this post.

Please post corrections..

Ahem... Pay attention people.. thats what this thread is for.. to keep it updated. It doesn't update itself.

i read the list then started my post, and couldnt remember if i had seen akr on there. wsnt trying to be a dick chili, just couldnt rememeber what i read, and im too lazy to go look at it a second time ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

I just added aKr, Puddy. lol

Im representing on the behalf of 13th warrior and Cp* and will like to give a special thanks the undertow and the rest of the UF family for creating this community.

So is this 13th Warrior..?

haha... nah but i was in Cp* when we won it all.

Skuba

Hollow Tip

Snakes

Pimp Daddy

TexasFinest

Joyner

13th warrior

DeadMan

Lokoboy

shout outs to all!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
-Rooster- ]

Untill the Hall of Fame site is up and ready, This is stickied in this section for all to see. Thanks to anyone that helped make this thread. Your work is greatly appreciated.

looks relaly good rooster, except the crucibles were not tacmap tourneys, they were no boom ;D

-Rooster- ]

Untill the Hall of Fame site is up and ready, This is stickied in this section for all to see. Thanks to anyone that helped make this thread. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Its [Cp°] you goofballs :). Its cool that someone finally put something like this up! good lookin out chili! :). Dont know why you guys havnt done the command area yet with all the other cool good lookin things with the sites. Tow? sniper? haha i know i have bugged you guys about that before. Anyways its cool to see the winners being recognized, and are you guys still gonna put up the rosters of them? not sure if you still have them or not?

Cp°/TOU

-Rooster- ]

Its [Cp°] you goofballs :). Its cool that someone finally put something like this up! good lookin out chili! :). Dont know why you guys havnt done the command area yet with all the other cool good lookin things with the sites. Tow? sniper? haha i know i have bugged you guys about that before. Anyways its cool to see the winners being recognized, and are you guys still gonna put up the rosters of them? not sure if you still have them or not?

Cp°/TOU

back to your hole!

8)