[LPK] Are Champions of Crucible-2

Due to [iLL] informing UF that they are dropping out of the upcoming Crucible-2 championship match on Wednesday night due to not wanting to be recorded, UF is awarding the final match to [LPK], crowning them the champions of Urgent Fury Crucible-2.

We'd like to apologize to [LPK] if this comes as a disappointment to them winning in this manner, but I would also remind them that it still took valid and hard-fought wins to bring themselves to that championship match and they should be proud of how they performed.

Good run, [LPK], and congratulations to you.

Looking forward to seeing you in more UF action to come.

I'd say we should give them a round of applause. 8)

-Urgent Fury Command

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, looks like [iLL] has some serious tactics they plan on using in the future.!

Well they stuck to their guns.. so you cant ever say they didn't. lol

Definitely make sure it is in the rules for future tourneys.!!

(and by signing up you agree ;D)

wow, dissapointing. :( definatly not the way we wanted to win.

i dont understand why they wouldnt wanna be recorded. in professional gaming i.e. (CEVO, MGL, CAL, CPL, CGL) players are required to record(and i hold UF on the same level as these). even in football games are recorded and viewed by other teams. one of the key points in game play is learning to Adapt and overcome, it would have not affected this championship, and i doubt people would take the time to look back at a highlight reel to study their tactics.

but overall [iLL]'s run was amazing, they obviously played great as a team and i wish them luck in upcoming tourneys.

of course this isnt they way we wanted to win, but we appreciate it none the less.

Guest Live2Reap

Congrats [LPK] too bad you didn't get to fight though(all that practice for naught lol) Good run anyways and congrats as for [iLL] :-\ .............yeah no comment

CpDude ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Great job LPK-

As the great ricky bobby would say 1st or last and LPK just took 1st. :)

I thought it was, if you ain't first, then your last. I might be wrong.

Yours is right CP but they can mean basically the same thing It's either first or last nothing in between.

Live2Reap ]

as for [iLL] :-\ .............yeah no comment

..... interesting.

Like I told Chaka privately last night this isn't the way we wanted it to end either. And I sincerely apologise on behalf of my entire clan if ANYBODY from the [LPK] camp feels slighted or cheated. You guys fought your way through some pretty good clans to reach the finals and that in itself is an accomplishment to be proud of. Congrats [LPK] and we are hoping to put this match on the books sometime in Riot Act.

COWonCRACK ]

even in football games are recorded and viewed by other teams. one of the key points in game play is learning to Adapt and overcome, it would have not affected this championship, and i doubt people would take the time to look back at a highlight reel to study their tactics.

patriotsspygatelogosc3.gif

;D ;D

Congrats on the win [LPK]!!!