What up.

Aaaahhhh, your sig makes me wipe a tear from my eye.

GOD I miss Payton and players of his class.

I remember the day he died, as I was driving through downtown Chicago on my way home from work, I could see one of the skyscrapers had lit up "34" with 25 floors' worth of office lights after hours, and the rest of the building was pitch black.

I wish I took a picture of that.

Well i am only old enough to have seen highlight clips, and i have watched his "Beyond the Glory" several times. My older siblings would always tell me stories about Payton's Runs/Games. I also have a rookie card around here somewhere if i can ever find it, lost it while i was moving.

Even though i never got to see him play, he was a magnificent player and I wish i could have. His story is really sad so I had one of the guys at VGF make me a Walter Payton Sig.

• 2 weeks later...