Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Spoof Cards?

Hey Tow and Sniper.. are there any plans for the Spoof Cards to return? i know that in PoW4 this was a great addition to the podcasts.. followed by the cards themself on the site.. 503 never got one :'( was just hoping this trend would continue.. lol

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Johnson30 ]

Those were really entertaining, looked foward each week to hear what clan was up that week.

You say that as if it's a thing of the past.

We still spoof clans.

CpDude ]

I think he is talking about the actual cards though tow.

I think the cards stopped being done due to the time that was put into them and thoughts that people didn't like them. I asked sniper a while ago to do nightstalker one and i think thats is the reason he gave me behind why they weren't getting done at this time.

I think i got the nightstalker one done cause i wouldn't go away lol and the 49.95 i sent to sniper lol :P

Neo_Unit001 ]

They look cool to bad they aren't making them still.

Now i won't say they will never make them. I do think they were more into the tac map tourneys. That's when i seen them being made alot.