So Sick of the Stupidity

-Disciple- ]

How about you be the bigger man and quit posting already. Staff here has asked you nicely to do so 5 or 6 times now. So please just quit replie your not getting a bigger dick out of this. Your just causing unneeded drama. So please can we let this die.

Mr. KOS, I wasn't around much to reply to this when it was posted so maybe it was a bit late. I actually quoted the staff's post, I'm aware of what it said and I expressed my personal opinion (as did everyone else) in a civil manor. Thank you, but how'd you know my dick's not getting bigger ... I've been trying! lol

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Live...Most have already dropped it, but some feel the need to respond to the childish remarks and repetitive nonsense thrown about by your co-clan leader/representative. The more you "bump" this thread, even to say "drop it", the more it perpetuates. If an open, truthful discussion wasn't what asianadam's was looking for, perhaps her little rant could have either been more professional or kept under wraps...and this whole thread could have been avoided.

Guest Live2Reap

Apple has said nothing wrong and niether has anyone else so I think it is best that the whole thing is just ended now it was her personal opinion and you should just respect it. this mudslinging contest is immature and not doing [LPK] or [iLL] any good so lets leave it where it is period.

You're absolutely right, Live. Because a representative of a UF clan should absolutely be in the right when talking about physical violence, using street language in a public forum, as well as using that public forum to vent drama that should have been handled in private between iLL and UF staff. By shoving her way into the A & B conversation, she C---ssawwww to it that we all were involved by her inflammatory and self-demeaning remarks on that public forum, airing out the dirty laundry for any potential UF hopefuls to see.

Anyway, we really are beating a dead horse..it is what it is...you guys have to save face and back your clan member, we get it, even amid the chuckles...no point in dragging it out, and my advice would be to stop providing fodder for those chuckles.

(ok..so the A&B convo joke was a stretch...but..come on..I can't be funny all day every day!)

Rage75 ]
NEO-X ]

Lets just all Agree to disagree....

iLL made a choice, its theirs.. Respect it

Dv8's Asian Apple has an opinion, as we all do.. respect it.

Pffttt.... respect ?? Asianapple, your attitudes for the birds, your condescending replies, insults, and as you said personal opinions, are unbelievably immature. I'm sorry Neo, I choose not to respect anything that comes from that type of attitude. So many clan members have marched into UF with your type of attitude and ended up ruining it for their clans because it's not welcomed. Apple, realize one thing, your relatively NEW here, lots of these clans have been around for a long time and you can't just walk in here and DEMAND respect, you need to earn it. Hosting a weekly, monthly, whatever it is news update or video cast isn't just gonna catapult you into some stratosphere where everyone bows down to you. Just a bit of advice, chill out and try to cut back on the personal insults.

You know what, I'm sure this is going to get me kicked of the forums, but I can't let this one slide...

Eat a dick Rage! Go fuck yourself and once you're done...go fuck yourself again!

Pathogen- ]

Live...Most have already dropped it, but some feel the need to respond to the childish remarks and repetitive nonsense thrown about by your co-clan leader/representative. The more you "bump" this thread, even to say "drop it", the more it perpetuates. If an open, truthful discussion wasn't what asianadam's was looking for, perhaps her little rant could have either been more professional or kept under wraps...and this whole thread could have been avoided.

Wow you fuckers are so fucking full of yourselves aren't you....

You're nothing but a hypocrite...you wanna talk about what I say and how not to bump the thread and yet you feel the need to continue to put your two cents in....THAT'S CALLED HYPOCRITE...look it up, you might actually learn something.

AsianApple ]
Rage75 ]
NEO-X ]

Lets just all Agree to disagree....

iLL made a choice, its theirs.. Respect it

Dv8's Asian Apple has an opinion, as we all do.. respect it.

Pffttt.... respect ?? Asianapple, your attitudes for the birds, your condescending replies, insults, and as you said personal opinions, are unbelievably immature. I'm sorry Neo, I choose not to respect anything that comes from that type of attitude. So many clan members have marched into UF with your type of attitude and ended up ruining it for their clans because it's not welcomed. Apple, realize one thing, your relatively NEW here, lots of these clans have been around for a long time and you can't just walk in here and DEMAND respect, you need to earn it. Hosting a weekly, monthly, whatever it is news update or video cast isn't just gonna catapult you into some stratosphere where everyone bows down to you. Just a bit of advice, chill out and try to cut back on the personal insults.

You know what, I'm sure this is going to get me kicked of the forums, but I can't let this one slide...

Eat a dick Rage! Go fuck yourself and once you're done...go fuck yourself again!

I knew this was going to happen. I can't say that we would have stayed around had the elitist attitude around here lately been around back then. Who gives a damn if someone is new or vets? Is one more important than the other? Dv8 has done a good job of following the rules in this tourney, and deserves to be here as much as anyone. As far as I knew, that is the benchmark around here. Playing by the rules.

I must have missed the memo that says you have to be here for X amount of days to be respected. ::)

Pathogen- ]

You're absolutely right, Live. Because a representative of a UF clan should absolutely be in the right when talking about physical violence, using street language in a public forum, as well as using that public forum to vent drama that should have been handled in private between iLL and UF staff. By shoving her way into the A & B conversation, she C---ssawwww to it that we all were involved by her inflammatory and self-demeaning remarks on that public forum, airing out the dirty laundry for any potential UF hopefuls to see.

Anyway, we really are beating a dead horse..it is what it is...you guys have to save face and back your clan member, we get it, even amid the chuckles...no point in dragging it out, and my advice would be to stop providing fodder for those chuckles.

(ok..so the A&B convo joke was a stretch...but..come on..I can't be funny all day every day!)

Hello Hypocrite...wtf do you have to do with any of this...ur not even closely involved with this...your not UF...your not iLL...and last I knew, we were involved because we were asked to film and we were attacked because of it...SO AGAIN...HYPOCRITE...WTF DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SOMEONE INSERTING THEIR SIDE WHEN THEIR NOT INVOLVED

I just don't understand wtf SHO has to do with any of this.

They're not UF staff, they're not iLL, they're certainly not Dv8 News...so what part do they even have in any of this besides running their mouth?

I never attacked any of them initially and yet I surely received some pretty shitty PMs from them letting me know their two cents for no apparent reason.

And then they wanna come on here on their HIGH HORSE and talk about what everyone else is doing wrong, when they are doing the same if not worse?

Wow...again...look up the word HYPOCRITE...I'd rather be a foul mouthed asian than a weak ass HYPOCRITE.

OK. I wasn't going to respond, but this is ridiculous.

Asian..obviously your reading comprehension skills needs to be overhauled along with your language bank. Please re-read my post, and pay special attention to where I mention that YOU were the one butting in. This matter, as I stated, is between UF admin and iLL. NOT Dv8, and their oh so great contribution. I never PM'd you a damn thing, because this conversation was public...as your flaming post that started it all seemed to want. Had you kept your nose clean, this could have been resolved quickly, efficiently, and most important QUIETLY AND DRAMA-FREE by iLL and the Admin here. I just have to shake my head and wonder why you couldn't see to trust the UF admin to handle things, why you had to flame a reputable clan. Ego, much?

I'm done here...it is like talking to a brick wall, and not worth it. Good luck in future endeavors, I'll take the high road and thanks

Pathogen- ]

Asian..obviously your reading comprehension skills needs to be overhauled along with your language bank. Please re-read my post, and pay special attention to where I mention that YOU were the one butting in. This matter, as I stated, is between UF admin and iLL. NOT Dv8, and their oh so great contribution. I never PM'd you a damn thing, because this conversation was public...as your flaming post that started it all seemed to want. Had you kept your nose clean, this could have been resolved quickly, efficiently, and most important QUIETLY AND DRAMA-FREE by iLL and the Admin here. I just have to shake my head and wonder why you couldn't see to trust the UF admin to handle things, why you had to flame a reputable clan. Ego, much?

I'm done here...it is like talking to a brick wall, and not worth it. Good luck in future endeavors, I'll take the high road and thanks

Again...EAT A DICK...and like I told your little friend...once you're done with that...GO FUCK YOURSELF...you don't intimidate me...and once again Mr. "I wasn't going to respond"..."but I really feel the need to continue being a HYPOCRITE"

GET OVER YOURSELF.

AsianApple ]
Pathogen- ]

Again...EAT A DICK...and like I told your little friend...once you're done with that...GO FUCK YOURSELF...you don't intimidate me...and once again Mr. "I wasn't going to respond"..."but I really feel the need to continue being a HYPOCRITE"

GET OVER YOURSELF.

Wow, You say you are representing DV8 news. Your past posts have been ridicules but i could live with it. But this is were i have lost all respect for you and DV8.