Enough already..... Lets all move on.

Had I not been at work today I would have been here sooner to defuse all this so I do apologise.

I do appreciate the support we've got but thats not what we're looking for. Crucible 2 is a tournament that belongs to Urgent Fury. Undertow & Sniper run the show here and we all know that. I never said that I should approve a rule change or have it "ran by me". This isn't my website and I have zero say in matters like that. To think that ToP BiLLiN thinks they are owed this is just plain stupid and unfounded.

We made a decision as a clan. You don't have to like it, understand it, or even agree with it but it was thought out and kicked around on our forums for the last 3 days. We made it as a clan. Was it all about it being recorded? No.... It started out that way and grew bigger then any of us wanted. People that want to hold on to us not playing all due to our tactics being leaked are simply refusing to open their eyes. I have writer's cramp from all the PMs & emails that were exchanged this past weekend. Our decision to pass on the finals wasn't a easy one. But still today, we sincerely feel it was the right one.

There are too many people in here making comments that simply don't know all the behind the scenes things that took place. Even the one doing most of the talking truly doesn't understand all the issues that brought us here. I, and the rest of ToP BiLLiN, believe that our past UF actions and how we treated each & every clan we faced should count for enough to simply have our decision respected. In 23 matches, this is the first & only thing negative we've had to deal with.

So, I do apologise on behalf of ToP BiLLiN to what this has done to [LPK]'s run because that was NEVER our intentions. In fact, [LPK] Chaka and myself talked for almost an hour lastnight via AIM and if him & I don't have a problem, I don't see why anybody else should. I would also like to tell the rest of the UF community (as well as Sniper & Tow) that we're sorry for what this has done to the forums today. Like I said, had I been home today I would have stopped this mess a long time ago. So, there is no reason to beat this up anymore and we should all move on. I will not post about this again, this pointless debate takes too much away from a great community.