Urgent Fury Black II Champions: Dontfuckwit -->

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Guest [APC] 6ravity

After a tightly contested match on Tuesday night, which included tiebreaker map play... Dontfuckwit (-->) came out on top over the other finalist, LPK. With the final match played and won, UFB2 has ended. A number of congratulations and thank you's are in order.

- Thank you to ALL clans who participated and competed in UFB2. It was a pleasure working with the clan reps in an effort to keep the tourament going as smoothly as possible.

- Thank you to APC's Smokeosama. Your assistance with the schedule and bracket was and is much appreciated, as always.

- Thank you Undertow, Sniper, Goat and Viper. Your help and guidance with UFB2 issues is and was much appreciated. I am glad to be working with all of you as well. Sniper, as usual, your work with the UFB site was awesome and is one of the many things which makes Urgent Fury stand out from its clones.

- Congratulations to AoA and LPK! Both clans made it through the 8-war regular season schedule without suffering a loss. That's certainly wasn't an easy accomplishment, well done.

- Congratulations to LPK for advancing all the way to the UFB2 finals. You beat some quality groups on it's way to the final match, and deserved a chance to claim the UFB2 crown.

- Lastly, congratulations to -->, the winner of Urgent Fury Black 2. As champions you've earned a spot in the upcoming Urgent Fury 4: Prisoner of War tournament. Best of luck there.

One last note... between now and the start date for UFB3 I will be looking at the rules in detail for possible changes or improvements to the current setup. Should anyone have a suggestion, complaint or concern about ANYTHING in the current ruleset, please PM me. I will take as much into consideration as possible while trying to improve the "fun" factor of UFB. Thanks for reading and see you on the battlefield!

MAXIMUS666 ]

no doubt, good job, you beat a lot of top notch dudes. LPK aint no slouches, and you should be very proud to met and defeated them on the battlefield. LPK good job going the disance, i feel your pain, but in the end its all about the fun and friends, im sure you had plenty of both along the way.

Thank you MAXIMUS, and congrats -->