UF ROOM WILL BE UP TONIGHT

PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]

We need to get a mass back on socom for one week.

What is socom ::):P I don't even have a socom disc anymore :-\ :'(

Go buy one prime. You know you want me to shoot your ass. So there is no need to wait. Just leave work and go now hurry up before the sell out. We really need to get tow back on socom for a week or so. Please :-*

-Disciple- ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]

Go buy one prime. You know you want me to shoot your ass. So there is no need to wait. Just leave work and go now hurry up before the sell out. We really need to get tow back on socom for a week or so. Please :-*

I may pick one up this weekend. I mean there only what 5 bucks :P

PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]

I may pick one up this weekend. I mean there only what 5 bucks :P

Good point my friend and now we need to get tow and tool on there to make the night complete

Tool_Minion ]

LOL, I don't have a headset that will work with it. And WE ALL know if I can't talk, it ain't no fun. ;)

Take your ass to the store. You keep feeding me this little stuff and you can fix it all. Don't make primemeat come up in here and take control of you again tool. :P

-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]

LOL, I don't have a headset that will work with it. And WE ALL know if I can't talk, it ain't no fun. ;)

Take your ass to the store. You keep feeding me this little stuff and you can fix it all. Don't make primemeat come up in here and take control of you again tool. :P

Why don't both you homo's just play with yourself. You don't need any fresh fish. ::)

Tool_Minion ]
-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]

Why don't both you homo's just play with yourself. You don't need any fresh fish. ::)

I see how this is going to end tool. I'm calling your son-in-law your house will never be the same again. :-*