Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

UF ROOM WILL BE UP TONIGHT

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest SuddenRedScare

Next time you do this, give a few days notice. I'd like to toss Socom in again.

PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]

We need to get a mass back on socom for one week.

What is socom ::):P I don't even have a socom disc anymore :-\ :'(

Go buy one prime. You know you want me to shoot your ass. So there is no need to wait. Just leave work and go now hurry up before the sell out. We really need to get tow back on socom for a week or so. Please :-*

-Disciple- ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]

Go buy one prime. You know you want me to shoot your ass. So there is no need to wait. Just leave work and go now hurry up before the sell out. We really need to get tow back on socom for a week or so. Please :-*

I may pick one up this weekend. I mean there only what 5 bucks :P

PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
-Disciple- ]

I may pick one up this weekend. I mean there only what 5 bucks :P

Good point my friend and now we need to get tow and tool on there to make the night complete

Tool_Minion ]

LOL, I don't have a headset that will work with it. And WE ALL know if I can't talk, it ain't no fun. ;)

Take your ass to the store. You keep feeding me this little stuff and you can fix it all. Don't make primemeat come up in here and take control of you again tool. :P

-Disciple- ]

Take your ass to the store. You keep feeding me this little stuff and you can fix it all. Don't make primemeat come up in here and take control of you again tool. :P

Let me know when ;D 8)

-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]

LOL, I don't have a headset that will work with it. And WE ALL know if I can't talk, it ain't no fun. ;)

Why don't both you homo's just play with yourself. You don't need any fresh fish. ::)

Tool_Minion ]
-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]

Why don't both you homo's just play with yourself. You don't need any fresh fish. ::)

I see how this is going to end tool. I'm calling your son-in-law your house will never be the same again. :-*