Wal-Mart Offering 40G PS3 + $100 Gift Card for $399

Just called my local walmart..........Gift card is only good for blu ray movies...BULL SHIT I say...If this was a regular gift card I would have it this morning. But them basterds have to only allow it for the movies.

I rent out movies in my store...I dont want movies I have them ALL. I wanted to buy a controller and a game with it!.

My local ad says blu ray gift card...but online just says gift card...HMM.

-Rooster- ]

Just called my local walmart..........Gift card is only good for blu ray movies...BULL SHIT I say...If this was a regular gift card I would have it this morning. But them basterds have to only allow it for the movies.

I rent out movies in my store...I dont want movies I have them ALL. I wanted to buy a controller and a game with it!.

gift card good for anything...it says blu ray gift card but that is just the design of the giftcard...i thought the same because I work there and I seen the giftcard today...just call again and talkl to a manager and say every walmart in the us says it is a regular gift card..because it would be impossible to track purchases for only on blu rays with a gift card...hope i helped...btw i live in a suburb of Chicago for location

Thanks man, You were rite...I went to the store...asked in person...he siad it was only good for the movies...I asked him if he was sure about that because I think he is wrong! He then told me that they put them on regular gift cards that you would normally buy...and it COULD be used for anything in reallity..... I said Ill take 2 LOL.

Not both mine...one for me and one for brother inlaw. But I didnt buy any games as socom is my only reason for buying it at all.

So I wanted to thank BOOGEY for his help! THANKS MAN!

BooGeY ]
-Rooster- ]

gift card good for anything...it says blu ray gift card but that is just the design of the giftcard...i thought the same because I work there and I seen the giftcard today...just call again and talkl to a manager and say every walmart in the us says it is a regular gift card..because it would be impossible to track purchases for only on blu rays with a gift card...hope i helped...btw i live in a suburb of Chicago for location

DUDE, you work at the Wal-Mart in Skokie? I was just THERE this past weekend picking up a backpack for my biking. This your location?

Undertow ]
BooGeY ]
-Rooster- ]

na down in joliet

Undertow ]
-Rooster- ]

Not both mine...one for me and one for brother inlaw. But I didnt buy any games as socom is my only reason for buying it at all.

DAMN! Glad to hear!

And Rooster finally got a PS3!

Looks like I got it just in time...gotta get a subscription to the mag thing for the beta. I may get one game till socom..what will it be.

-Rooster- ]
Undertow ]
-Rooster- ]

DAMN! Glad to hear!

And Rooster finally got a PS3!

Looks like I got it just in time...gotta get a subscription to the mag thing for the beta. I may get one game till socom..what will it be.

June 12 Metal Gear Solid 4

If I were to have a gift card, and was going to purchase something related to the PS3, I think I would start with COD of course to get to play with all the people I was previously excluded from.

Then, I would purchase my favorite movie on BluRay. Then what ever is left over on a WalMart card should be spent on there exclusive Peanut Butter and Jelly flavored crackers. Those fuckers rock Rooster. No doubt.