Urgent Fury Still Active?

• 4 weeks later...

What up idyntx? They’re still operating, but this place has been a ghost town pretty much as long as Socom has been dead. Some dudes were able to get all the servers back online for all the relevant Socoms (not 4), but there’s not too many that play. Maybe a few hundred players and not many from around these old halls. Without clans, old faces, and tourneys the novelty of playing wears off after a few days or weeks haha. Still get that itch once in a while and boot up confrontation mostly now. There’s rumors of Guerilla Games making a Socom reboot, but we’ve been siphoning Socom rumors for 11 years… I won’t hold my breath. I wonder how fast people would flock here if an announcement were made of a new Socom. Ah one can dream. Anyhow hope all is well, what is it you were hoping to spark interest in?

lash/smokeosama

• 2 months later...
  • Directors
On 3/23/2022 at 6:16 PM, iDnTyX82 said:

Is This site still active, if so who is running it?  I'm an old school socom player. Currently in a different gaming platform seeing if I can spark some interest.

To answer your yes we are still around, same team and staff in the background...

We are currently working on Sniper Elite 5 for leagues. Starting to welcome crossplay within consoles and creating PC events seperately

On 4/19/2022 at 1:06 AM, o-BacklasH-o said:

What up idyntx? They’re still operating, but this place has been a ghost town pretty much as long as Socom has been dead. Some dudes were able to get all the servers back online for all the relevant Socoms (not 4), but there’s not too many that play. Maybe a few hundred players and not many from around these old halls. Without clans, old faces, and tourneys the novelty of playing wears off after a few days or weeks haha. Still get that itch once in a while and boot up confrontation mostly now. There’s rumors of Guerilla Games making a Socom reboot, but we’ve been siphoning Socom rumors for 11 years… I won’t hold my breath. I wonder how fast people would flock here if an announcement were made of a new Socom. Ah one can dream. Anyhow hope all is well, what is it you were hoping to spark interest in?

lash/smokeosama

I agree, I would love to see what would happen if they did finally pull Socom from the ashes...

Covid kept me pretty busy and really did not game much once the pandemic hit, we were heavily vested in America's Army when that happened preparing for the new one and then the administration pulled funding this year.

Tell me more about what you have @iDnTyX82and is this the same as @iDnTyXif so we can help merge the accounts.

• Directors

Sorry I missed this post that was made on my birthday of all days lol...

On 3/23/2022 at 6:16 PM, iDnTyX82 said:

Is This site still active, if so who is running it?  I'm an old school socom player. Currently in a different gaming platform seeing if I can spark some interest.

To answer your yes we are still around, same team and staff in the background...

We are currently working on Sniper Elite 5 for leagues. Starting to welcome crossplay within consoles and creating PC events seperately

On 4/19/2022 at 1:06 AM, o-BacklasH-o said:

lash/smokeosama

I agree, I would love to see what would happen if they did finally pull Socom from the ashes...

Covid kept me pretty busy and really did not game much once the pandemic hit, we were heavily vested in America's Army when that happened preparing for the new one and then the administration pulled funding this year.

Tell me more about what you have @iDnTyX82and is this the same as @iDnTyXif so we can help merge the accounts.