How do I?

Guest Live2Reap

well its kinda important cuz if it doesn't use some kind of memory device that makes things difficult

BigMoneyNacku ]

C'mon fellas, I know it's a little lame since there couldn't possibly be a way to convince me to pee on myself, but I still need help too. ;)

If I pee on my foot inthe shower, will yous guys help? ;D

and yeah I guess i'll settle for that lol

Guest KingJunk
BigMoneyNacku ]

How do I get my video shot on a camcorder sent off to Dv8? It is a JVC mini DV GR-D271. Keep in mind I'm using my work laptop and would prefer not to dl anything onto it.

I dunno man, I believe it's going to require some type of downloading. I could be wrong but I can't think of anyway of sending it without having to download it.

crater1 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

C'mon fellas, I know it's a little lame since there couldn't possibly be a way to convince me to pee on myself, but I still need help too. ;)

Peeing on your feet will help prevent athlete's foot lol

I was gonna say the same thing.. lol

Just "Snail" Mail the tape to DV8

crater1 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Madonna pee's on her feet all the time lol

I have a foot fetish ;D

Guest KingJunk
Public-Defender- ]
crater1 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Madonna pee's on her feet all the time lol

I have a foot fetish ;D

Here ya go with ya foot fetish!!

21.jpg

xiangqin.jpg

BigMoneyNacku ]

So nothing worked. I couldn't get the video uploaded from the camcorder to the laptop.

If you have a digital camera with a video function, you can upload that video.

Otherwise unless you have some sort of capture ability on your computer, I don't know if you would be able to get that stuff on your computer. How old is this cam of yours?

Guest Live2Reap
Red0ctobeR ]

Otherwise unless you have some sort of capture ability on your computer, I don't know if you would be able to get that stuff on your computer. How old is this cam of yours?

lol this was the first thing I asked him LOL

Red0ctobeR ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

So nothing worked. I couldn't get the video uploaded from the camcorder to the laptop.

It's too late now fellas. :P

I don't know how old the camera is. THe fuggin thing has an SD slot, but it can only be used to take stills. WTF?!! Why bother putting it on there. I think I bought it for her last year. Like I told reap, she points, I buy and go on my merry way.

Happy Wife = Happy Life ;D

Guest Corruptor310

BigMoney

contact your work tech support and see if it is okay to do what you are trying to do, first off -- this might also let you know if they have some type of blocking software that is prohibiting you from downloading shit to "their" laptop.

I would be honest with them totally, hell they are probably nerdy enough to dig what you are trying to do and might help ya out. Hell if was your tech support, I would help ya and just to steal your video and make fun of you later on with it!

Well, technically I can put almost anythign on the laptop I want to. I just try to keep it running as smoothly as possible. I have to have our company QB files on it, plus I have about 6 different bid programs for my various suppliers. SO the less clutter the better.

Guest Corruptor310

If that is the case "that" you can download to it. Then I would insure that you have the correct cabling from your jvc (?) camcorder -- it could require the manufacturers cable to work properly. just not any usb cable or firewire cable.

if you are getting an error on the laptop or the camcorder --- send it here, and many of us can look it up for ya and try to help ya that way.