My name is Undertow....and I am a faggot.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MaCoo_ ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

also there is a huge amount of European players and many of them detest the US and talk crap to us as if they know anything about US players.

I don't ever hear foriegn speaking players talk trash, it is the little bastard children that need a foot up there ass instead of a controller in their hand. >:(

Wow that is a surprise Macoo!! That is ALL they do when I have been in a room with them. "Fucking Americans think they are the best" blah blah blah!!

I won't start but I won't take it either. I love it when they talk shit then get owned, then talk some more shit, get owned again then leave before they get back to the lobby.

MaCoo_ ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

also there is a huge amount of European players and many of them detest the US and talk crap to us as if they know anything about US players.

I don't ever hear foriegn speaking players talk trash, it is the little bastard children that need a foot up there ass instead of a controller in their hand. >:(

GOD forbid your a female playing a military shooter game all they hear is BJ this and do you want to F'k. Annoying as hell I sure am glad no one pm's shit like that around the UF community to the females. :-\

Lol every night around 10pm-1am the French and British players start getting on, It starts like this the Euro player asks are you American someone goes yea and then they start talking that shit then I go 25-8 and all they wanna say is that they owned me when they only killed me once and with a noob tube of all things!

public rooms suck. it is nice to get automatched up with fellow UF clans from time to time but that rarely happens. We usually run with 6 this way we don't have to hear all the dumbasses acting a fool after the round starts. If any more than that then we'll play pvt matches for a while then go back to a couple teams of 6. We never play any ground wars cuz of lag.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Thank God they have a mute function. I am really glad that's there.

When people act like that, I sit back and laugh, knowing that attitudes like theirs and speaking in the manner they do won't EVER earn them the kind of money I make. Won't get them the house I have, the wife I do, The big ass TV I play on, my truck, my car, the vacations we go on.....let em talk, for while they're running their mouth, I'm running my mind, and my mind goes a hell of a lot faster then their mouth Ever will.

Here's the thing: 'You cannot go into a public room without there being some idiot', calling someone out of their name! Hell, you can't even do too much in your 'own' rooms! The fact of just being voted out with 'no warning'...irritates me! I'm like [iLL] where, 'if you get on and don't see your friends'...I too, just get right off!

Here's another funny thing: I don't know 'how they know' that I'm a black man, when they call me those names too! ~ lmao (hidden cams in the headsets?)...just 'baffles the hell out of me!' ~ lmao

So many quotes, i cant even start to try to quote them all, but..

- I hardly ever hear foreigners talk shyt.

- Just mute them (on xbox you can mute them forever, send negative feedback & block them)

- i don't play without friends hardly ever. (just get your rank where you want it & play private matches)

- TOW.. its ok man, gays need love too. ;D

CritiKiL ]

Here's the thing: 'You cannot go into a public room without there being some idiot', calling someone out of their name! Hell, you can't even do too much in your 'own' rooms! The fact of just being voted out with 'no warning'...irritates me! I'm like [iLL] where, 'if you get on and don't see your friends'...I too, just get right off!

Here's another funny thing: I don't know 'how they know' that I'm a black man, when they call me those names too! ~ lmao (hidden cams in the headsets?)...just 'baffles the hell out of me!' ~ lmao

They just guess man sometimes you sound black on a mic but lots of times you don't shit I was told to go back to africa once I never thought anyone would be stupid enough to think I sounded black....lol.

Guest NEO-X

I really dont play unless my clan is playing, or other UFer's, but if I must get my COD fix in a pubby room, i dont even bother with my head set, i just mute everyone the moment the round starts...

Undertow ]

Man.....

I have been going through life thinking I was pretty sure I like the ladies.

I mean, I've dated them for so long. Hell, even married one once....but now after all this, I think I might find that she was nothing more than a "beard" for me. In the end, it either didn't matter or it was simply wasted time when I could have been focusing all my efforts on the real prize of my affections.

You see...it all came crashing down around me tonight when, while online for CoD4, and a public match started with a few APCers at my side, we embarked on a Domination map. I think all I said was "all right guys, let's get it" and then some random voice from some random player paired with us answered with a "yeah, let's get it, ya fuckin' faggot."

I really did try to explain my hardest to him that I really wasn't a homosexual and I really did, in fact, like girls. That's what I was telling myself, I guess, when I was hip-deep in one this weekend. But, reality hit me in the face harder than a shaft in the face than I supposedly crave. Over and over again, no matter what I said that was game-related, the glaring truth kept echoing in my ears as this mystery player reminded me how much of a faggot I was, how much my mom was a slut and how much my dad liked it up the ass when this player was fucking my mom. To think, i never thought of all this stuff when I would think from time to time just how I got to turn out the way I did in life. A homosexual. I guess past really does dictate present.

;D

On a serious note......does anyone REALLY enjoy playing in public rooms anymore? I guess this is more geared towards the UF crowd than your typical gamer, where here we TRY to play a good, respectful game. Problem is, that is almost non-existent out in the pubby lobbies. It's just disheartening.

Am I wrong when I say that it used to be SO much easier to come across a good, small group of guys that would come into your clan's custom SOCOM room and play a few maps...and both clans find that the other is pretty cool and of the same mind? And that those were the clans we would ask to come to UF?

Does it seem that this is a little HARDER to do here on CoD4?

Is it because lobbies fall and crumble too quickly after matches that parties continually have to be reformed and you never really get to talk to a good opponent you come across before they disappear from your screen?

APC has been playing ALMOST exclusively in our own private rooms, with quite a few players from UF clans coming in to join the fun. We really only play in pubby rooms when we have 2-6 players on at one time. Anything more than that, hell, sometimes we even do it at 6 players, and we make our own room and enjoy the comfort of straight up gaming, with good strat, no shit talking and good fun.

Sometimes I just get amazed at what one little man sitting alone in his room can say over the mic to a complete stranger. I say "alone" because I can only HOPE he's alone. Otherwise, he's got a wife, girlfriend, kids or parents within earshot of him saying the most juvenile, idiotic shit while he's wearing a headset sitting in front of his tv....trying to be mouth-tough. And to me, there's not a whole lot of other images to me that's more pathetic and comical than that. Honestly.

Anyway.....that's my semi-rant for the evening. LOL

Time to get back to gettin' really gay! ;)

- TOW

THAT JUST HAPPENED! lol.. Its tough playing in public rooms. I use to love playing in them. Now most of the time I either make our own Hollow Ground room or play with you guys (APC). It just sucks you go into any hardcore map in a public room and you get grenade launched from the most RANDOM places. I even was starting to get tired of COD4 and then I started making my own games or other members from Hollow Ground would make games. For example one game that we play which is pretty fun is. Going to like SHIPMENT Team DeathMatch Hardcore. You would have most of your team on one side and one person on the other. The one person on the other would ONLY be able to stab people while the other team would be able to use their guns (no grenades explosives or even stabbing).. If you get stabbed you switch over to the loner team and you start stabbing too. The winner is the last one standing on the other team that can shoot guns. Pretty fun.

You could also bring back Socom Paintball on some of these maps well COD paint ball lol.

Anywayz thats for people who get sick of playing the same games over on private match or play with the same people over and over again and know what their gonna do everytime.

NEO-X ]

I really dont play unless my clan is playing, or other UFer's, but if I must get my COD fix in a pubby room, i dont even bother with my head set, i just mute everyone the moment the round starts...

What clan are you in these days Neo? It's been so long since I saw you with tags, I don't even remember.