Clan tags in random places - PICS

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

Alright, so this is a continuation of tow's post about ILL in the papers.. Ive seen countless clan tags all over the place, and I thought it'd be fun to compile some pics of clan tags...

I'll start off with this one I saw yesterday

IMG00302-1.jpg

not only does apc make uninterruptible power supplies, theyre also an aquatic parts company.. LOL

Guest KingJunk

f_709jyk75.jpg

I also found this out about JyK...

Jyk is an enemy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's The Subspace Emissary mode. It is a non-sentient spike ball that moves in a predetermined path. It often has a slight element to it depending on its environment. Because a Jyk cannot be killed, it is more like an obstacle than an enemy. It can also not be captured by a trophy stand. Instead you must clear boss battles with 20 characters to get the Jyk trophy.

[edit] Trophy Description

A six-spiked enemy. Attacking a Jyk will do no damage, as they can't be defeated. But you'd better believe that a Jyk will deal out damage to you if you get too close. This foe epitomizes player-hindering obstacles--it gets in your way... and it hurts. It definitely isn't thought fondly of by the characters in the game. It may have something to do with its SHARP SPIKES! Ouch.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 2008