Folding@home????

Guest NEO-X

you pretty much DONT have to enable it..

I.e. you can chose to start the folding client manually, or automatically when ur ps3 is idle..

Mine starts after 10 mins.. but u dont have to enable that.

ohhhhhh so you kinda control it on your own? like if you got nothing better to do and you are to lazy to turn off the PS3 you you just turn it on and when you want to play again you turn it off?

Ya just like that. You can shut it off whenever you want to.

Guest NEO-X

yeah.. when im feeling generous, i'll actually turn the ps3 ON as im leaving my house, and just leave it on til i get back from work.. Or sometimes, I'll just leave it on at night.. etc

so its all up to you, and how much electricity youre willing to pay

One thing though let it load don't go to fast for it to keep up with you if it freezes and the hdd light is flashing you'll have to reset and your folding @ home data will get corrupted and the only way to get it off is to reformat the harddrive I just had to do that a couple days ago I had to back all 30gigs of my pics,movies,and songs up on my computer and it takes 4hrs almost to reformat ergggg I hated that. The corrupted data fucks up the ps3 and makes it seem like a virus is on it other then that its a great program I like the view of the world and I like to see all the active ps3s there are.

Fuck that. They can get there own fuckin computers. I paid 600 bucks for mine, and unless they are going to pay my electric bill, they can go blow Goat.

And this is really a new and inovative way for the government to keep tabs on what your doing. Downlaoding Folding@Home bugs your house FOR THEM.

I need a paranoid smiley now.