The Next Powerhouse???

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
IrshZ28 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

thanks for the props man, but its the first week of a 13 week tournament...im not sure this really means anything does it?

You guys broke iLL's undefeated record, thats something at least.

No LPK did that ;)

IrshZ28 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

thanks for the props man, but its the first week of a 13 week tournament...im not sure this really means anything does it?

SxB is solid...... But playing a man down really does take its toll. And, sending it into 25+ rounds before losing 4-3 being a man down the entire war was just about all we could do. Trust me, I think even SxB will tell you that 80% of the rounds were close enough where that 1 guy "might" have made the difference.

Dont confuse this post with taking anything away from SxB. They are solid like I said and played smart. But if our first "in battle" defeat in over 23 matches comes to a team like SxB, playing down a man, sending it to 25+ rounds, and losing only 4-3..... Then Im ok with that.

WiZ ]
IrshZ28 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

Dont confuse this post with taking anything away from SxB.

then why post it at all?

BigMoneyNacku ]

then why post it at all?

? ? ? I guess I missed it.

SxB played a great war and I have told them that in game and out here on the forums. They were clearly the better team that match. There were 2 comments about iLL's first loss and I responded to them.

Guest [AoA]Klotch

Tri-cannon is being a little too friendly to me in the camp, if you know what I mean :-[ and im getting scared :'( so let me out pathogen!!!!! lol

Prolog39 ]

Yeah, good job on some big wins, SxB. SHO is a PoW taking machine. 4 PoW's and counting!

"When someone sings his own praises, he always gets the tune too high."

There is no need for such a comment Pro, anybody who is interested in the tournament will have noticed. Take notes from SxB and iLL, be humble in your successes and respectful in your failures.

Sounds like you guys had a hell of a match, great job to both teams.

SQUlD ]

Why poke sticks at the dancing bear?

Awesome quote Squid.

we are just trying to fly under the radar. its a long road ahead, and it is just week one. already their is too much attention on us. ILLis one of the best if not the best clan we have played. LPK is in that group too. we have the upmost respect for all clan. anyone of these clans can and will have their time. we are a fairly new clan that is still earning our respect. a couple of wins dont get you the type of respect we are after. we dont want to be known as that clan. we want to be known as the clan that respects all, plays fair, and has fun. if wins come along with that then great, if not guess what we are still having fun.

SxB BANSHEE....well said bro. While some of you "BIG" juggernaut clans are dooking it out in RIOT ACT, that may buy the time for TEAM DOUBLE HELIX to get into CRUCIBLE 3 (HOPEFULLY, TOW PERMITTING) and try to steal that SHO, excuse me "SHOW" . LOL ! ;D. We learned from CRUCIBLE 2, things will be differant. Good luck in RIOT ACT people. Wish we were there. :-[