Hulk Hogan and Son's Phone Call

Don't know what to think of this.

I think this may, sadly, be typical nowadays....not just of shallow celebrities, but of typical, everyday people now. Where everyone is just looking out for number one and jockeying for opportunity, fame and money wherever it is attainable, no matter who or what suffers.

Here is the link to the written report of the convo where Nick Hogan is talking about potentially using his incarceration as a spring board to his new reality series career.....never much minding about the kid he's paralyzed for LIFE from the drunk driving accident:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/5/28/hogan_jailhouse_phone.html

Here's the official police records of the offense, I believe:

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0603_nick_hogans_wm.pdf

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i heard this on the radio the other day, and didnt know if i should laugh or drive to the prison to slap him. wha ta dumb little child. oh well, i guess people without real lives make for the best reality shows.

Guest Corruptor310

yeah it is all pretty disgusting.

even the phone calls between "nick the dick" and his mommie............ "oh when you get out son, we are going to sailing and do all the things you want to do -- booohooo booohooo" (ad libbed) but I heard some type of garbage like that on the radio the other day going to work -- nick bollea to mom. freaking disgusting.

No regards what so ever for the kid that is all messed up. And If that young man dies, I hope they put manslaughter charges on him!

here are some nice pics of dad and daughter and some lotion...............WTF METER IS OFF THE CHART ON THIS.

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/30526/hulk-hogans-lotion-loving-afternoon/

Guest SuddenRedScare

I recently nominated Coco Crisp for douche of the decade but looks as if he's going to have to take a backseat to this fuck up...

Corruptor310 ]

yeah it is all pretty disgusting.

even the phone calls between "nick the dick" and his mommie............ "oh when you get out son, we are going to sailing and do all the things you want to do -- booohooo booohooo" (ad libbed) but I heard some type of garbage like that on the radio the other day going to work -- nick bollea to mom. freaking disgusting.

No regards what so ever for the kid that is all messed up. And If that young man dies, I hope they put manslaughter charges on him!

here are some nice pics of dad and daughter and some lotion...............WTF METER IS OFF THE CHART ON THIS.

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/30526/hulk-hogans-lotion-loving-afternoon/

Those pics are pretty creepy. I got the douche chills.

About the tapes, they were talking about this on the Howard Stern show the other day. I love when that little asshole tells his mom he misses driving to Malibu in the Escalade, what a fucking douche bag. Then his mom goes on a rant about the kid in a coma and his mom. Something about her being a bitch for suing and she doesn't realize she has a loss too. LOSS!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!!! Your little pampered brat will eventually get out of jail and be fine, the other kid I hear will be a fucking veggie his whole life!! They need to put that little punk in the general population, humble the little fuck.

Guest SuddenRedScare
IrshZ28 ]

They need to put that little punk in the general population, humble the little fuck.

Humble? I was thinking more on the lines of crucify... but then again, I'm not the forgiving type.

I have a few issues with all of this.

My first question is why was his conversation with his dad released for all to hear? It's really none of anyone's business. They don't go releasing the phone scripts everytime some scumbag calls home. My guess is that most conversations would sound about the same, yet no one is "enraged". Just because he is the son of a celebrity doesn't mean his crime or attitude about it is any more deplorable than a crime/bad attitude of any other person sitting in jail.

Second, you think he's the only person sitting in jail who DOESN'T feel "bad" for what he did to get there? No, most certainly not! Every one in jail is innocent. Only reason anyone has a problem with it is because his family has $$$.

I certainly don't condone the attitude. I just find it ridiculous when people start crying outrage at something like this. It's obvious the kid is selfish. But what's even worse ... THAT IS TODAY'S YOUNGER GENERATION! Now THERE'S something to be outraged about.

HippieChik ]

My first question is why was his conversation with his dad released for all to hear? It's really none of anyone's business. They don't go releasing the phone scripts everytime some scumbag calls home. My guess is that most conversations would sound about the same, yet no one is "enraged". Just because he is the son of a celebrity doesn't mean his crime or attitude about it is any more deplorable than a crime/bad attitude of any other person sitting in jail.

Second, you think he's the only person sitting in jail who DOESN'T feel "bad" for what he did to get there? No, most certainly not! Every one in jail is innocent. Only reason anyone has a problem with it is because his family has $$$.

I certainly don't condone the attitude. I just find it ridiculous when people start crying outrage at something like this. It's obvious the kid is selfish. But what's even worse ... THAT IS TODAY'S YOUNGER GENERATION! Now THERE'S something to be outraged about.

It comes with the turf. They choose to be on tv to make the family "famous". That has its downfalls too...public scrutiny. SO I think if you want to walk the walk....

-Rooster- ]
HippieChik ]

It comes with the turf. They choose to be on tv to make the family "famous". That has its downfalls too...public scrutiny. SO I think if you want to walk the walk....

I hear ya, Rooster and I agree. I just get "irate" when the general public worries itself with crap like this when there are much more troublesome problems in the world. If everyone focused their efforts elsewhere, good stuff might happen.

This is funny to me. The real problem is the media, because it'd be more interesting to know how many phone calls they listened to to get that snippet of conversation. Sure, what he said is messed up, but when you're in prison (I've never been, but I'm just using my imagination a little bit,) I'm sure you try to seperate yourself a little bit and think about what you're going to do afterwards. Maybe that's his best oppurtunity? Who knows. He doesn't go into what he's going to do or what he would do on that Reality show. Sure, he says he wants to make the most money, that probably shows his age, but I don't see why people would crucify him for that. Some people want to make money, so what.

Another thing, I'm really sorry this kid got hurt and is potentially in vegetative state for the duration of his life, but when you're out street racing, you know the consequences. It's similar to SkyDiving, you take all the supposed necessary precautions, but something can still go wrong. There is a huge gap in the margin of error when it comes to street racing, but come on, no one street races ON THE STREET thinking there isn't a possibility they are going to get hurt. That's part of the rush.

I think (my opinion, ftw.) that this is the saddest part of society. We, right now are fueling these reality shows by paying attention to these stories. The media knows what people want to hear, so they extract .01% of a recorded phone call FROM A PRISONER to a PARENT and post it on the INTERNET and other places. That's fucking disgusting. This kid/guy/whatever still needs a connection to his family and regardless if you agree with how he talks to his family, he still needs that privacy.

CZambrano ]

This is funny to me. The real problem is the media, because it'd be more interesting to know how many phone calls they listened to to get that snippet of conversation. Sure, what he said is messed up, but when you're in prison (I've never been, but I'm just using my imagination a little bit,) I'm sure you try to seperate yourself a little bit and think about what you're going to do afterwards. Maybe that's his best oppurtunity? Who knows. He doesn't go into what he's going to do or what he would do on that Reality show. Sure, he says he wants to make the most money, that probably shows his age, but I don't see why people would crucify him for that. Some people want to make money, so what.

Another thing, I'm really sorry this kid got hurt and is potentially in vegetative state for the duration of his life, but when you're out street racing, you know the consequences. It's similar to SkyDiving, you take all the supposed necessary precautions, but something can still go wrong. There is a huge gap in the margin of error when it comes to street racing, but come on, no one street races ON THE STREET thinking there isn't a possibility they are going to get hurt. That's part of the rush.

I think (my opinion, ftw.) that this is the saddest part of society. We, right now are fueling these reality shows by paying attention to these stories. The media knows what people want to hear, so they extract .01% of a recorded phone call FROM A PRISONER to a PARENT and post it on the INTERNET and other places. That's fucking disgusting. This kid/guy/whatever still needs a connection to his family and regardless if you agree with how he talks to his family, he still needs that privacy.

AMEN!

CZambrano ]

Another thing, I'm really sorry this kid got hurt and is potentially in vegetative state for the duration of his life, but when you're out street racing, you know the consequences.

It is my understanding that the passenger was just that...a passenger with nick. They were at a stop light...not racing. It is like if you went with grndma for grocieries and someone pulled up beside ya and reved the engine.....Then she booked it after them.....you dont have much say in the matter.

Too bad the kid trusted nick. :-\

-Rooster- ]
CZambrano ]

Another thing, I'm really sorry this kid got hurt and is potentially in vegetative state for the duration of his life, but when you're out street racing, you know the consequences.

It is my understanding that the passenger was just that...a passenger with nick. They were at a stop light...not racing. It is like if you went with grndma for grocieries and someone pulled up beside ya and reved the engine.....Then she booked it after them.....you dont have much say in the matter.

Too bad the kid trusted nick. :-\

Yea, you're right. He was a passenger. It's just hard to believe that he was telling Nick to stop, but who really knows. No one knows. The two of them were friends, so if a friend asks you to stop doing something you would think you would listen to them, but the media has painted a picture of this kid and a picture of the incident as such. Nick pulls up, sees a car and says he's going to race it, his buddy says "Oh, no nick, please don't do this." Nick says; "STFU John, I'm going to do what I want, don't tell me what to do," and that's how it happened, now you have what you have. He was just a passenger, but I'd just guess his conversation was a little more encouraging.

Guest Corruptor310

I'm really sorry this kid got hurt and is potentially in vegetative state for the duration of his life

ftfy

The media knows what people want to hear, so they extract .01% of a recorded phone call FROM A PRISONER to a PARENT and post it on the INTERNET and other places.

Do you honestly think that this material was "extracted", privacy issues abound in this. Point being if the lawyer for the family had any inkling of a privacy issue, he would be suing them up and down -- they are money whores "Hogan family" -- and whores do what they do, they get what they need by "any" means necessary.

I would be more apt to believe the recordings were hand delivered by the "Hogan Boella family", both the video recordings and taped phone calls.

Nick pulls up, sees a car and says he's going to race it, his buddy says "Oh, no nick, please don't do this." Nick says; "STFU John, I'm going to do what I want, don't tell me what to do,"

John the (unable to defend himself) pussy......... Nick (I need my own reality show )HARD ASS.

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

nick was definitely responsible for this incident and its a disrespect to the family of the dead kid to make a mockery of it by trying to start a fucking reality show--Douche Bag of the century and hulk claims to be an american role model ya right bullshit--

I don't think the kid died.

HippieChik ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

nick was definitely responsible for this incident and its a disrespect to the family of the dead kid to make a mockery of it by trying to start a fucking reality show--Douche Bag of the century and hulk claims to be an american role model ya right bullshit--

I don't think the kid died.

Thanks Tow.....and he did not die but to be honest it would have been better if he did. He is now only really supported by machines, which is no life in my book. I do find some fault that the kid had no seatbelt on. But The way the hogan crew have handled this is totally disgusting. I would be haunted forever if I was the driver and I would love to be stuck in jail because I would I know I deserved sometime to figure out wtf I was thinking and how I was going to live the rest of my life.