So is it true about the Beta?

• Directors

there is a closed beta. It is going to the ultra nerds who have like a million posts on the sony socom forum

• Directors

well, thats new news to me, and I stand happily corrected

MarauderHD ]

Socom always get to you suckers. You guys just spent $3 to get advertised to. And for information you can find for free.

Lol I got it for all the stuff in it and the invite to the beta you can't find the beta online can you. 3$ isn't anything wow 3dollars there goes my tax rebate lol.

so let me get this straight if you download the magazine you get an invite to play beta <----- im assuming the beta will be free then right? and also is ti on the annual subscription or just the 2.99 one?

also when is the beta coming?

It shows the beta in the the download section, Its in the 1st issue but imma subscribe to the rest of the year. I don't know when it comes out.