Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

So is it true about the Beta?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

there is a closed beta. It is going to the ultra nerds who have like a million posts on the sony socom forum

MarauderHD ]

Socom always get to you suckers. You guys just spent $3 to get advertised to. And for information you can find for free.

Lol I got it for all the stuff in it and the invite to the beta you can't find the beta online can you. 3$ isn't anything wow 3dollars there goes my tax rebate lol.

Neo_Unit001 ]

I can see the beta omg I see it but I can't download it agggggggg....I like the Qore thing imma subscribe to it for the rest of the year.

I already did that. For the price why the hell not.

-Disciple- ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

I can see the beta omg I see it but I can't download it agggggggg....I like the Qore thing imma subscribe to it for the rest of the year.

I already did that. For the price why the hell not.

I wanted to see if I like it or not.

so let me get this straight if you download the magazine you get an invite to play beta <----- im assuming the beta will be free then right? and also is ti on the annual subscription or just the 2.99 one?

also when is the beta coming?

so let me get this straight if you download the magazine you get an invite to play beta <----- im assuming the beta will be free then right? and also is ti on the annual subscription or just the 2.99 one?

also when is the beta coming?

It shows the beta in the the download section, Its in the 1st issue but imma subscribe to the rest of the year. I don't know when it comes out.