Any one interested in making a SIG. for me with TDH, Clan Leader of TEAM DOUBLE HELIX, and our web address on it. tdh.myclanwebsite.com And STATE urgent fury on it also.

Maybe a guy sneeking up behind some one with a knife? Or what ever you may think would be good to go with my name. Maybe some catchy phrase on it. I dont know, beggers cant be choosers.

Maybe this...."You're dead before you know it" or "Death is silently upon you"

Thanks, I will greatly appreciate it.

Rather LARGE dont ya think? Looks cool though. Plenty of room to say stuff, ::)

TIP-TOE ]

Rather LARGE dont ya think? Looks cool though. Plenty of room to say stuff, ::)

I said if the pic would be ok lol I never said anything about me being done with the pic I know its big but unlike most people I resize my pics a lot chilli and I cut them up into pieces. Na Tool he said he wanted a pic of someone creeping up on someone with a knife.

I aint sayen shit till its done ;D I have no fear that it will turn out cool, I got faith in ya NEO ;)

Appreciate the effort bro.

TIP-TOE ]

I aint sayen shit till its done ;D I have no fear that it will turn out cool, I got faith in ya NEO ;)

Appreciate the effort bro.

I'm working on it right now I found a couple of renders one looks as if the soldiers bout to pull out his knife.

Sorry it's taking so long I'm slow haha.

Tip-Toecopy2.gif

Hey man I hope you like if theres anything you want changed let me know and ill get to it. Ill understand if you don't like it or want different fonts or anything.

Like I said the render on the right looks as if he's going to grab his knife and kill the other soldier on the left.

That other pic was a bitch to try and do.