I think I might have posted this a while ago......but some one new might have come along with the answers I'm looking for.

I want to run my PS3 through my laptop. I am using SPRINT MOBILE BROADBAND air card. I JUST completed a BANDWIDTH speed test. Here is the results 156.14 kilobits per second, and 19.06 kilobytes per second.

I s this sufficiant to support the PS3 online? Or am I just dreaming?

I have 3 usb ports and an ehernet port. Any solutions?

What, a cable that has an ehternet connection on one end and a usb on the other? Would it be that simple?

KRAZY says it aint fast enough, I'll lag........BUT....BUT.....I heard it being done before with XBOX and PS 2. I'm probably dreaming for it to work. Let me see that link, HHHHMMMM.

It might work pretty good when I am in my SERVICE ZONES. I have to wait till I have time to get a crossover cable. I'm running across the country, I'll be home next couple of days. If I pull this off, I'll tell all in here. But I'f it dont work.....I'll just PM BANSHEE, LOL ! Thanks man, drop a quarter in the JAR for me.

KRAZY....look back at the top....I did a "SPEED TEST". However, I was OUT of my SPRINT service area when I performed it. I dont know......I'll figure it out when I get home. THURSDAY is when I get home.

OH......... :-\, What stat is that? I'm a dummy on this comptur. Look, I cant even get my sig. to work right !

PING RATES.....is that the stat I need to look into?