Paranoind Delusions, Or foward thinking?

I am one of those so called "conspiracy theorists" that believe we are lied to about as much as we are told the truth. I feel like our government and it's agencies have been caught red-handed enough to deserve her citizens to doubt just about everything they feed us.

So, on that note, the United States has NEVER landed on the moon. Let the rebuttals and conformations begin......

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Corruptor310

lol

feel free to list your reasons why you believe "WE DID NOT GO TO THE MOON", so I can shoot them down one by one by one.

But first let me start with your opening statement.

"I am one of those so called "conspiracy theorists" that believe we are lied to about as much as we are told the truth." ;)

What part of the space race do you believe in?? Since you have already stated the you feel we are "lied to as about as much" --- that to me means you believe half of what the government does tell you or accordingly 50/50. So you must believe some part of it already.

No, unfortunatly, I am SO skeptical, I believe next to nothing when it comes to face value and politicians. I know we tow a thin line here, as political debates are not welcome here, so that is as far as I dare go on that matter.

I'm actually doing a bit of work today, so I'll get back to you on the Moon Farce. ;D

Guest Corruptor310
Tool_Minion ]

No, unfortunatly, I am SO skeptical, I believe next to nothing when it comes to face value and politicians. I know we tow a thin line here, as political debates are not welcome here, so that is as far as I dare go on that matter.

I'm actually doing a bit of work today, so I'll get back to you on the Moon Farce. ;D

"that believe we are lied to about as much as we are told the truth"

this isnt a political debate. I dont care what you believe in politically or religously

this is debate on facts and history.

Just be very careful with what you write. I like to disect. And you will not further your cause in this discussion by "flip flopping" your statements around.

OK, for starters, how is it that almost every photo taken of the lunar landing area can be compaired to parts of Area 51 and match up perfectly?

Also, my favorite part; how is it that the flag is WAVING in the video, yet there is no atmosphere (hence no wind) on the moon?

Guest Corruptor310

can you please provide me with some type of idea as to the AREA 51 pics and the lunar landing -- yes i am also going to start looking. I have not heard of this correlation.

thank you

from NASA - yes I know you think they lie.

But an amazingly simple answer -- a crossbar -- not tooooo complex of a lie.

Technical Aspects

Design and Engineering Constraints

Work on the lunar flag assembly began about three months prior to the Apollo 11 mission. Robert Gilruth, Director of the Manned Spacecraft Center (MSC) (footnote 8) and a member of the Committee on Symbolic Activities, asked Jack Kinzler, Chief of Technical Services Division at MSC, for ideas regarding the EVA. Kinzler suggested that a full-size U.S. flag could be deployed using a specially designed flagpole. He drew up a preliminary sketch (Fig. 2) and the idea was presented to the committee. Working with Deputy Division Chief Dave McCraw, he worked out the details of the lunar flag assembly over several days. The design was based on a number of engineering constraints. For example, to compensate for the lack of an atmosphere on the lunar surface, the flag assembly included a horizontal crossbar to give the illusion of a flag flying in the breeze (footnote 9)

site link http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/flag/flag.htm

photo clearly depicting a crossbar on flag

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/apollo/apollo11/hires/as11_40_5874.jpg

photo showing one side of the flag

http://www.honeysucklecreek.net/images/Apollo_11/hskap11buzflag.jpg

photo depicting the other side of same flag

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/apollo/apollo16/lores/as16-113-18339.jpg

please do take note that the same bulge can be seen in the flag from each direction it is viewed as I highlighted here.

lunarflag2.jpg

ill get to the area 51 lunar landing correalation next.

feel free to shoot your next buller while I work on the above listed correlation.

I hear the whole, flag waving thing was missed in your explanation. I hear you that it has a bar across the top, and I'm not disputing the still photo's which all are easily explained. I'm disputing the WAVING of the flag, or the mysterious moon wind if you will, in the video.

Also, how come there was no dust? I mean, they clearly state that the moon is covered in a fine dust, and it is hard underneath right? Then how come, with the pure THRUST required to land the craft on the moon, dust wasn't thrown up all around it?

Even more odd, is all the footprints AROUND the craft would not be as deep if the thrusters had been activated at landing. It's not as if gravity would pull them back down in the same area, i.e. dust settling. They would be in the air (or lack of) free floating, correct?

Tool_Minion ]

Also, how come there was no dust? I mean, they clearly state that the moon is covered in a fine dust, and it is hard underneath right? Then how come, with the pure THRUST required to land the craft on the moon, dust wasn't thrown up all around it?

Even more odd, is all the footprints AROUND the craft would not be as deep if the thrusters had been activated at landing. It's not as if gravity would pull them back down in the same area, i.e. dust settling. They would be in the air (or lack of) free floating, correct?

Well if the dust were to free float wouldn't there be no dust on the moons surface from what you are saying, but there is "dust" or dirt?

Guest Corruptor310

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/08/980820080624.htm

the moon does have an atmosphere -- a very small one. made up of oxygen (yes trace amounts) and helium, argon -- gases, and as we all know - gases move. So maybe the waving of the flag was us being able to see these gases being removed from the moon.

http://physics.uoregon.edu/~soper/Moon/atmosphere.html

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/ast99/ast99458.htm

these two articles say -- that the moon may not have enough gravity or size to contain its atmosphere.

so if it cannot contain it, it must leave, to leave show movement.

MaCoo_ ]
Tool_Minion ]

Well if the dust were to free float wouldn't there be no dust on the moons surface from what you are saying, but there is "dust" or dirt?

I'M not saying there IS dust. The photo's of the "landing" are. NASA is. We all knw (have been told) that the Moon has SOME gravity. but not enough to settle the kind of dust shown in the photo's. That shit is like 2" deep! The thrusters would have thrown up such a cloud, that visibility would have been 0 for some time after the landing.

Corruptor310 ]

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/08/980820080624.htm

the moon does have an atmosphere -- a very small one. made up of oxygen (yes trace amounts) and helium, argon -- gases, and as we all know - gases move. So maybe the waving of the flag was us being able to see these gases being removed from the moon.

http://physics.uoregon.edu/~soper/Moon/atmosphere.html

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/ast99/ast99458.htm

these two articles say -- that the moon may not have enough gravity or size to contain its atmosphere.

so if it cannot contain it, it must leave, to leave show movement.

And which direction would it go? horizontally? Or based on science (here on earth of course) wouldn't gases this light (Helium, argon) travel in an upward fasion?

The next argument presented on the show deals with the lunar dust. As the lander descended, we clearly see dust getting blown away by the rocket. The exhaust should have blown all the dust away, yet we can clearly see the astronauts' footprints in the dust mere meters from the lander. Obviously, when NASA faked this they messed it up.

Once again, the weird alien environment of the Moon comes to play. Imagine taking a bag of flour and dumping it onto your kitchen floor (kids: ask your folks first!). Now bend over the pile, take a deep breath, and blow into it as hard as you can. Poof! Flour goes everywhere. Why? Because the momentum of your breath goes into the flour, which makes it move. But note that the flour goes up, and sideways, and aloft into the air. If you blow hard enough, you might see little curlicues of air lifting the flour farther than your breath alone could have, and doing so to dust well outside of where your breath actually blew.

That's the heart of this problem. We are used to air helping us blow things around. The air itself is displaced by your breath, which pushed on more air, and so on. On the Earth, your breath might blow flour that was dozens of centimeters away, even though your actual breath didn't reach that far. On the Moon, there is no air. The only dust that gets blown around by the exhaust of the rocket (which, remember, isn't nearly as strong as the HBs claim) is the dust physically touched by the exhaust, or dust hit by other bits of flying dust. In the end, only the dust directly under or a bit around the rocket was blown out by the exhaust. The rest was left where it was. Ironically, the dust around the landing site was probably a bit thicker than before, since the dust blown out would have piled up there.

I can't resist: another Hoax Believer argument bites the dust.