Paranoind Delusions, Or foward thinking?

Playerdown ]
Tool_Minion ]
saint52 ]

The whole point of these theories is that they spark conversation' date=' neither one of you will concede to the other, hence the debate. I enjoy it, but you guys are running in circles on this one...Pick a different one to start.

[/quote']

So true, so true.

As far as alien life is concerned, it's already been proven by NASA.

Let the games begin......

Now you believe NASA? I'm really confused now. LOL

If I lie to you about the color of my underwear today, that doesn't mean I'll lie next week. ;D I believe NASA was under a funding crunch, a presidential deadline, and lied about the Moon.

But, since that doesn't float for you, how about this?

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0312/0312639.pdf

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]

I think im with you Tool, but i am just as skeptical about aliens as i am about the moon landing.

I simply believe we would be amazingly arrogant to believe WE are the only life in the universe. It doesn't neccessarily have to be super-biengs and flying saucers (though those would be MUCH more interesting than fungus.) it could be bacteria that proves that LIFE exists other places than here.

Guest Corruptor310

I used to get that mag. yes it is awesome.

and by the way Voyager 1 -- just a couple million miles past the 400 mile mark, as your site suggested as fact.

go to NASA Search it out.

Guest Corruptor310
Tool_Minion ]

Does anyone else here subscribe to Discover magazine? It is quite possibly THE most interesting magazine I've ever read. And it is purely scientific, not some CT mag. by the Discovery Channel.

and?

Guest Corruptor310
Playerdown ]

Voyager is not a manned spacecraft.

Apollo 13 i believe was the farthest manned. 248' date='655 miles.

[/quote']

lol, dang it -- i had that already looked up!!

you stole my thunder...........lol jk

oh and chilli yeah that was very funny! the .org/.gov comment

Corruptor310 ]
Tool_Minion ]

Does anyone else here subscribe to Discover magazine? It is quite possibly THE most interesting magazine I've ever read. And it is purely scientific, not some CT mag. by the Discovery Channel.

and?

Do I ALWAYS have to have a point? ::)

LOL, I was just refering to a very interesting article I had read some time back about the (atleast previous) life on Mars. I will find out which issue tonight and get you a link if possible.

Guest Corruptor310
Chili-Palmer ]

i wouldn't consider bacteria an alien. lol

Would bacteria seriously baffle minds if it existed on mars.!?

but do you consider bacteria a life form?