Paranoind Delusions, Or foward thinking?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Corruptor310

well lets just see who comes a knocking at my door lol

gettinggood.gif

everything i found at that site and concerning area 19 seems to indicate it is an old nuclear test site, the fact that some huge ass power cable in the area, really doesnt impress me. i would guess that it does have a perfectly legitimate use -- considering the area that it is in!!

So since today is Friday the 13th, I thought I would change it up a bit.

I am a superstitious man, all in all, and I believe there are unseen forces that do dictate some of our actions.

I believe during a Full Moon that I behave differently. In fact, I rarely know what my problem is until I go out to smoke, and SEE it's a full moon. I used to be so bad, that I was almost Obsessive compulsive about knocking on something three times before something else happened, shit of that nature.

So to re-kindle the discussion, what shit do you either believe/ or irrationally do to placate your superstitions?

I've always heard that the moon has no effect on the behavior of people. But it has been my experience that on the nights of a full moon, the number of agressive people increases. I have seen this rise so many times that I can bet on it every full moon.

Friday the 13th doesnt phase me though. Especially since I now know the origin of it.

For those who follow the Knights Templar may or may not know that the night all, but a few, of the Knight Templars were mass executed happened to be a Friday the 13th.

Tool_Minion ]

And in the medical field. According to this nurse I used to bang, the hospital would double there on call staff for the full moon, AND Friday the 13th.

She said more self inflicted wounds showed up on Friday the 13th.

But the moon brought out all the crazies. ;D

My mother works a at local hospital and she says the same things. Everytime theres a full moon all the nut jobs come out.

Guest Corruptor310
Tool_Minion ]

And in the medical field. According to this nurse I used to bang, the hospital would double there on call staff for the full moon, AND Friday the 13th.

Playerdown ]

No superstitions at all. I do know some people in law enforcement that would attest to the full moon theory.

yeah i used to work in a hospital -- and there is some truth to that -- full moon nights -- on the night shift could be rather hectic.

and on the change to strange shit you may or may not do -- does this fall into this category? I hate to have my hand like off the bed and in the crevice between the wall and the bed, or in the crevice between the couch and wall - freaking hate that shit, yes.

or another thing i am paranoid of -- freaking semi's going under overpasses while i am next to them, i always wonder if it will get caught and sling into my car............. yep every day on the highway, I hate that shit.

Corruptor310 ]

or another thing i am paranoid of -- freaking semi's going under overpasses while i am next to them, i always wonder if it will get caught and sling into my car............. yep every day on the highway, I hate that shit.

I just hate to drive for any period of time next to semis. I feel like there going to tip over or some shit.

Tool_Minion ]

According to this nurse I used to bang, the hospital would double there on call staff for the full moon, AND Friday the 13th.

Tool, have some respect. You shouldn't talk about Prime's mom like that.

My wife says I act differently on Full Moon nights. I kinda notice it, but she says it's very strange behavior.

As far as the semi's, I REFUSE to be behind one or next to one. I'll blow by a semi at 100 to get around him. That shit freaks me out.

For Friday the 13th, I just am extra cautious with everything I do. Never know when a nutjob will blindside you. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

My wife says I act differently on Full Moon nights. I kinda notice it, but she says it's very strange behavior.

As far as the semi's, I REFUSE to be behind one or next to one. I'll blow by a semi at 100 to get around him. That shit freaks me out.

For Friday the 13th, I just am extra cautious with everything I do. Never know when a nutjob will blindside you. ;D

See, I have my CDL, and not only drove a big rig for awhile, but now I work for my parents shop, and we work on them. So I guess being raised around them gives me a different perspective.

What scares me when driving is women. I shit you not, I have NEVER been in an accident unless a woman was involved. Now teenage girls are TEXTING and driving? If that shit don't give you the willies, IDK what will. ???

Guest Corruptor310

"What scares me when driving is women. I shit you not, I have NEVER been in an accident unless a woman was involved. Now teenage girls are TEXTING and driving? If that shit don't give you the willies, IDK what will. "

on the texting -- fem or male........ dont care both dangerous.

or truck drivers rolling for 4 days on two days sleep -- all terrifying.

yesterday i watched this semi run onto the shoulder three times -- and it is grooved shoulder, so I dont know what the fuck he was doing up there, but driving was secondary too him

and yes I did the Knacku and got the fuck on past that one.