Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Out Tomorrow! (6-12-08)

Just a head's up for anyone that may have forgotten about this game coming out. This is going to be one hell of a game. A heard from a friend that Kojima (creator of MGS) may still continue the MGS series with yet another sequel but without Snake......

Anyone else hyped about this game?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M16Assassin

I have been waiting 3 years for this game. I've beaten each Metal Gear game at least 5 times each and I know all the trailers for this new one by heart. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

Guest NEO-X

Smoke, this game is SO not about the online play at all.. thats just there as a slight bonus.

The beauty of this game IS the single player missions...

it is what makes MGS great

Guest M16Assassin
Neo_Unit001 ]

Hellz yea hopefully its not a big disappointment like GTA4.

There is no hoping about Metal Gear. It will be the greatest game ever. If you played the games you would understand.

Guest Stealthknight

MGS has always been abut the intense and immensely detailed single player. I will be playing it tomorrow as soon as the mail man drops it off lol.

Neo_Unit001 ]

THAT is what I'm talking about.

Thanks to GTA4, I will never be burned by online pre-hype over a video game again.

And I say that in the most thankful manner.

See before you rent, rent before you buy, read reviews before you commit and then finally sell it to those who had to wait a few days for payday to buy it if it was a dud for me.

^^^^^ New video game motto.

Guest M16Assassin

I don't give a shit about Metal Gear online at all honestly. The whole point of Metal Gear is Single Player and as long as we don't get stuck playing the whole game as Raiden again we'll be great.

NEO-X ]

Smoke, this game is SO not about the online play at all.. thats just there as a slight bonus.

The beauty of this game IS the single player missions...

it is what makes MGS great

The last MGS game I played I had trouble finding the backpack on the first friggin level lol. I think it was like MGS 3 or something. The inverted controls bug me and it's not really my type of game. Maybe I'll rent it.

Undertow ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

THAT is what I'm talking about.

Thanks to GTA4, I will never be burned by online pre-hype over a video game again.

And I say that in the most thankful manner.

See before you rent, rent before you buy, read reviews before you commit and then finally sell it to those who had to wait a few days for payday to buy it if it was a dud for me.

^^^^^ New video game motto.

Yea whats sad is that the first week everyone including the games reviews were saying it was the best. Well either way i'm not gonna even beat it imma sell it.

Online is good very tactical based and of course stealth is definitely implemented throughout the whole exp--- Overall i had alot fun playing it today, will get into some more online play later-- My main focus is it's kickass single play-- I'll leave u with this i've played this for about seven hrs straight now and it has some of most cutting edge gameplay to date all retaining that same MGS feel that we all love--Cutscences r absolutely stunning to watch kojima went all out keeping the storyline very dramatic & fluid-- The opening cinematic is hilarious-- Also when u pop MGS4 in ur gonna want to check out the extras section in the bottom so that u can download the red camo and an MP3 call conclusion-- This section will be updated periodically with some cool stuff in the future-- Overall so far this game has my vote for Game Of The Year-- OH let me not forget one more thing the graphics r freaking insane fellas!!!

Guest M16Assassin

There are no 2 hour cut scenes Peebrain, and Metal Gear is more of a movie you play in anyways. It has the most developed storyline of any game ever.