Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Out Tomorrow! (6-12-08)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-.Sal.- ]

i beat it last night too , i was playing non stop, but the game is pretty long if u take your time, i beat in normal. now im going for hard

Dude, I have over 20 hrs logged in this game and have yet to beat it. But I will say I am loving this game...omg BEST GAME OF THE YEAR easy....GRAPHICS are the best to date for ps3 IMO. I just completed the battle with Crying Wolf...but I am an explorer. I have found so much stuff....and I have not had to buy any guns from Drebin. lol U guys should explore the airplane with the Mk II downstairs and upstairs. SWEET. LOOL

WOW, I just completed the game as well, with the title of "Eagle"( Headshot king) #10 LOL. EFFIN Great ride, I am tired as hell I just put in 30hrs and 30mins or so in the last 2 days. I am going to bed a happy man just to start over in the morning. GREAT GAME.......

For those who passed the game post your title earned I want to know what they all are...the ones that are blacked out.

-Vet

Three thumbs up...WAY UP (SHWING) !! I love this game and the series as well. Big fan ! WOW....I smell game of the year or it better be damn close with CONFRONTATION ahead ! Graphics might actualy be better than CONFRONTATION. This game (as a fan of the series) was well worth the wait !!

Guest NEO-X

As many of you, I am having trouble finding the right words to describe just how insanely amazing this game is. I mean, recently i've had to be very picky about the games i purchase, since well.. I dont have an infinite amount of money, and the must haves.. have to be chosen carefully.

I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced, watching all the trailers, reading all of the news tidbits, doing my owh character research, for the parts of mgs, which i may have missed..

This game has surpassed my every expectation, and they were pretty high. Graphically, musically, gameplay, cinematics, i mean there is just so much that is just so amazing about this game.

I havent touched online yet, im loving every second of the gameplay, and watching the story unfold, im finding myself rushing home to get some more playing time in.

This game hands down is the best looking game on the ps3 by far, and id say is the game that is really pushing the system to its limits.

I can go on and on, but all I gotta say is.

This game is Absolutely Amazing. This is the fucking bar that every game should be set against. ITs the only game where they could make an old guy be the biggest badass you've ever met.

The two highest i got was bear, eagle and a bunch of others--- I want that stealth camo u have to complete the game with no alert phases whatsoever---very challenging--- I'm gonna try this weekend-- I finish the game in 17 Hrs 32 min to be exact-- MGS4 = Masterpiece the ending is absolutely shocking & brilliant fellas--The best part of this game for me has to be the fight against liquid, also I love how epic the storyline feels every twist & turn has u wondering what's next in store for Snake-- Anybody who doesn't have this game or is having second thoughts believe me when i say u will not be disappointed and you'll want to play this game over & over-- This is the premier exclusive the PS3 been waiting for fellas!!!!

GAME OF THE YEAR

The two highest i got was bear, eagle and a bunch of others--- I want that stealth camo u have to complete the game with no alert phases whatsoever---very challenging--- I'm gonna try this weekend-- I finish the game in 17 Hrs 32 min to be exact-- MGS4 = Masterpiece the ending is absolutely shocking & brilliant fellas--The best part of this game for me has to be the fight against liquid, also I love how epic the storyline feels every twist & turn has u wondering what's next in store for Snake-- Anybody who doesn't have this game or is having second thoughts believe me when i say u will not be disappointed and you'll want to play this game over & over-- This is the premier exclusive the PS3 been waiting for fellas!!!!

GAME OF THE YEAR

Hey not everyone has got that far don't spoil it for them lol I loved every bit especially the part with zero, big boss and snake.Game of year 4sho