The Mets Suck

dknmdsm,dfsk,dsfq,lfglp,f,lfg;l,fgol0fl,fs,lsd,dfg0f0ffsffsdikdfsodfsolfssz

*Slams Head On keyboard*

IM FUCKING HATING THE METS RIGHT NOW!!! GRRR!!!! >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

We have the fucking talent yet all these injuries and all these fucking scrub like playing is pissing me off..... >:(

..Why do they do this to us? Like is it a sick joke? Pelfrey 8 dominant innings, Johan 7 dominant innings...the bullpen is a bad bad joke...

Reyes has lost his swagger, ricky henderson was the guy that gave it to him. He gave him the confidence. Ricky's gone. Castillo has been ok. Wright...needs a break and he isnt exactly lighting the world on fire. Beltran 17 milion dollar joke, Delgado 14 million dollar joke. Church has been a pleasant surprise. The platoon at catcher has been fine but Schnieder cant hit to save his life. Alou is back on the DL, im done with him. The starting pitching as been serviceable to good. Though perez cant get out of the 6th inning, Maine cant get passed the 5th, Pedro is getting hit but is winning. Pelfrey though 2-6 has pitched very well and deserves better. Johan has pitched good, not great but he has sprinkled in some great starts like today.

They can't hit with runners in scoring position...its killing the team. They need a shakeup in the worse way. Fire willie, bring up AA first basement Mike Carp ( hitting .350), bring up life to the club. An every day LF, make this Aguila guy who was brought up can do so (17 hrs 40 rbi in AAA). Get some stability with your everyday lineup.

Demote alou to bench/pinch hitting. Call up Eddie Kunz 2006 or 07? 1st round sandwhich pick for bullpen.

A frustrated Mets fan..

MRM3T ]

Its crazy man....Im literally pulling my hair out everytime I watch a game now...and what pisses me off more is that PHILLY!!! is leading the dam division >:(

I'm not here ripping you mets fans LOL trust me!

DID you expect anything different? The thing that baffles me is and im going to be honest is the mets have better pitching then the phillies and the phillies are in the top 10 in MLB in pitching LOL sad huh? i know!!! But you guys hit in right on the head it comes down to the bull pen and right now the phillies are one of the best, but what scares me is i havea feeling it will haunt us later in the season by being over worked!

I also have a feeling we will land another good pitcher and move myers back to the pen to make it even stronger! I do hate the mets just like mets fans hate phillies and or braves lol.

IF and this is a big IF cause all that 10 million is holding HOWARD down, and we are doing it with out him even though batting 210ish still top 5 in RBI and we have 3 guys in top 10 in homers..

Go Angels. and Dallas Cowboys!

NO! Bad BIG_BIRD69. It's all about the A's. This is supposed to be our rebuilding years and we're actually doing good. We might not make the playoffs but 35-30 is damn good for a year where you were supposed to suck. Oh and btw, WTF is up with the Mariners. They are supposed to be better the the A's, but instead they are the worst team in baseball.

Guest M16Assassin
Neo_Unit001 ]

The Giants are playing damn good ball and are only a few games out of first I'm loving my rookies ill take youth over experience any day in baseball.

Wait until the playoffs.. og wait thats right the Giants won't make it because they suck!!!!!!!

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

The Giants are playing damn good ball and are only a few games out of first I'm loving my rookies ill take youth over experience any day in baseball.

Wait until the playoffs.. og wait thats right the Giants won't make it because they suck!!!!!!!

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea lol the Cubs are gonna make it then choke like always hahaha.

Neo_Unit001 ]
Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're basing that assumption on what exactly, besides your own opinion? This team is far better than last season's squad which made the playoffs. Don't talk about the last 99 years etc. This team has NOTHING to do with past failures in the playoffs. There is not a single player remaining on the roster from the 1998 wild card team that was swept out of the playoffs. We have vastly improved from last years team and if you haven't noticed we have the best record in baseball. Also when you talk in terms of the word "choke" usually that encompasses failure in the clutch. Here is a stat I'll leave you with:

The Cubs lead the majors with 22 come from behind wins this year.

I got to agree with smoke. The Cubs got a pretty good team and they have a pretty decent chance of winning it all. Not amazed by the pitching but again like every team if they play up to their potential they will def be great.

I pull my hair out too watching the MEts. Its ridiculous. These guys play like they have no passion. I hate when people dont play their best.

deltron0 ]

you know how hard it was being a Mets fan who went to school in Philly last season?

:-\ :-[ :'(

How could it be that hard. I know you had to have been wearing phillies gear around there. LOL jk

Dude every time the Mets and Phillies play I always see a ton of fights.

smokeosama ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're basing that assumption on what exactly, besides your own opinion? This team is far better than last season's squad which made the playoffs. Don't talk about the last 99 years etc. This team has NOTHING to do with past failures in the playoffs. There is not a single player remaining on the roster from the 1998 wild card team that was swept out of the playoffs. We have vastly improved from last years team and if you haven't noticed we have the best record in baseball. Also when you talk in terms of the word "choke" usually that encompasses failure in the clutch. Here is a stat I'll leave you with:

The Cubs lead the majors with 22 come from behind wins this year.

YOUR half way right!!! The phillies also have 22 come behind wins. They got there 22nd the game of the series agsintthe braves! They also had 48 of them last year!

Peebrain ]

Go Angels. and Dallas Cowboys!

NO! Bad BIG_BIRD69. It's all about the A's. This is supposed to be our rebuilding years and we're actually doing good. We might not make the playoffs but 35-30 is damn good for a year where you were supposed to suck. Oh and btw, WTF is up with the Mariners. They are supposed to be better the the A's, but instead they are the worst team in baseball.

i was at the A's-Yankees game wednesday when the yanks got their asses kicked haha. Problem was i was rooting for the yankees lol :P