2 Young Girls Shot in Oklahoma

Guest Corruptor310

That would be the "Westboro Baptist Church" -- God hates fags and soldiers bunch.

They are a bunch of lawyered up freaking whacko's - and yes they go to many funerals and put out there sick messages to try and incite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

If they ever did that to any Service personel in my Area, Id baseball bat there leader with no hesitation.

That I promise.

and here is there website for anybody with a desire to send these SUPER assahats a message

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2007/10/god-hates-fags-hate-site.html

or this is it http://www.godhatesfags.com/

MarauderHD ]

You guys hear about this? Read the Story at http://www.Newsok.com

It'll piss you off.

Next get this... You guys hear of this Kansas Church that shows up at the soldiers funerals to With signs saying they deserved it etc. We'll there going to show up at these Girls funerals.

And what the fuck for?! These children weren't in the military! I can't wait for the time when we finally wake the fuck up and start opening fire on these backwards motherfuckers. Let them show up at a funeral I'm involved with. I will go to prison for the REST OF MY ADULT life to take 4 or 5 of these heartless motherfuckers to there maker. >:(

Those shitheads were here in casper for aboot a week or so. They were here protesting the Matthew Sheppard stuff. People drove by throwing shit at them, the police had to be there because of fights. It was quite the spectacle.

Corruptor, I'd pay to watch you beat that old bitch with a bat. ;D

Good luck getting to her husband, the "leader", his ass hardly ever shows up to protest. The F-wad sends his wife and KIDS to do his dirty work.

Guest Corruptor310

I know I can find a woman or two - that would like to make some fast cash for a simple beat down.

any male adults --- I call dibs on.

MarauderHD ]

In Oklahoma the is a Motor Cycle Club that has pledged to stand in between these people and the funerals. They hold big American Flags and try and counter these idiots.

We also have local bikers that do this. My step dad is one who does. He is about 64 and is about 350lbs so hes no small guy. They were able to keep these dumb shits about mile outside of the funeral. They just surrounded these people and held them in check.

I don't get it. I don't understand why those idiots would show up for the girls funeral? Young kids get killed every day, it is a tragedy what happened, don't get me wrong, but are these idiots going to go to all funerals now? These girls did nothing but take a walk so what are they protesting?

BUT on that same note I would love to confront those fucks. According to them anything that happens to someone is because they deserved it so when they get the fuck beat out of them, they deserved it.

J-Rite187 ]

then take his wife out for dinner, have a 'pleasant evening' and not call her again.

J, you are now officially the NASTIEST bastard on these boads. I will be deleting you from my PSN tonight. ;D Have you seen the "preachers" wife or any of the "ladies" that belong to his "church"? You have some serious issues to work through, son.

Mr. Met, I'm sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Our prayers go out to you.