worst loss in NBA FInal History?

Guest OMNI

WOW...The Fakers had the largest first quarter lead in NBA Finals history, 21 points....only to lose the game....

Question is, is this the worst loss in NBA Finals history?

Guest M16Assassin
Neo_Unit001 ]

Don't be so hard on them its the Lakers what did you expect they shouldn't be there anyway, they can't win without home field advantage or the refs.

I do recall the Lakers winning some road games in these playoffs or maybe I'm wrong here. :P

But really what did you expect the Lakers simply don't match up well with the Celtics. The Celtics play Solid Defense and can beat you shooting outside and inside. The Lakers don't defend well inside the paint and Doc Rivers has made an excellent adjustment to that. The Lakers never stood a chance. I would have loved to see the Hornets play the Celtics that would have been exciting.

Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Don't be so hard on them its the Lakers what did you expect they shouldn't be there anyway, they can't win without home field advantage or the refs.

I do recall the Lakers winning some road games in these playoffs or maybe I'm wrong here. :P

But really what did you expect the Lakers simply don't match up well with the Celtics. The Celtics play Solid Defense and can beat you shooting outside and inside. The Lakers don't defend well inside the paint and Doc Rivers has made an excellent adjustment to that. The Lakers never stood a chance. I would have loved to see the Hornets play the Celtics that would have been exciting.

Yea some is ok but they did win more at home and looked horrible on the road in every game. Either way they don't got enough to win.

Guest M16Assassin
Neo_Unit001 ]
Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Yea some is ok but they did win more at home and looked horrible on the road in every game. Either way they don't got enough to win.

Every team would hopefully look better at home than on the road and if they won how did they look terrible on the road. :)

You should see all these clowns with their Lakers flags on their cars.. lol

I hope the Lakers win the next two so the celts can win at home.!

Go Celts. ;D

celtics-big.jpg

FYI, I'm not a basketball fan, I just think LA fans are stupid.

Not sure if you guys have heard or not, but the NBA ref that was caught betting on games is now saying that the NBA playoffs and finals are all rigged.

Might explain how a team like the Lakers could be so dominant then loose. Maybe I dont know. I dont watch the NBA.

smokeosama ]

I don't buy that BS. It's coming from a guy who's facing 25 years in prison and he's just trying to lessen his sentence with lies.

Hes just trying to cover his ass, and take someone with him anything that ex ref. says is shit. Him and that crawford ref. need to be banned from the NBA.