MGS Online ID. Updated Tue 6/26

Neo_Unit001 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Isn't your online ID the same for ALL PS3 games.? (then wouldn't this be the same as a PSN ID thread.!?)

Nope you gotta sign up for a whole different ID.

THAT is awesome news.

ALMOST gives me hope that SOCOM: Confrontation will have its own as well.......as well as its own CLAN LIST separate from your PSN friends list.

Hopefully....

Undertow ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Isn't your online ID the same for ALL PS3 games.? (then wouldn't this be the same as a PSN ID thread.!?)

THAT is awesome news.

ALMOST gives me hope that SOCOM: Confrontation will have its own as well.......as well as its own CLAN LIST separate from your PSN friends list.

Hopefully....

YES, we can only hope.

Undertow ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

THAT is awesome news.

Hopefully....

I'm Sorry to say but SOCOM CO will be using the PSN to log in to the game.

Anyways my MGO ID is s.a.l.0.7.1.3.

hey neo i think your game id needs to be updated cause the games ID are case sensitive and i didnt found anyone with the neo-unit001 id, but i did found a Neo-Unit001.

still i cant add anyone in game same error appears.

Thats me ill add you sorry I kept thinking it was like the ps3 friends were it didn't matter but I did type all the other names the same ass they typed.

are you guys posting your game ID or your character name. cause i think that its the character name what you need to add.

i cant add affliction_777_77. cause his name is too long and i doesn't let me add more letters. but i went to the community page and and searched and i did found an Affliction <---(spelled just like that) who seems to be at level 1.

so im guessing that you guys are giving your game ids instead of the character name wich is the one that appears on the MGO community site and is the one you could add in the friend list.

still i get the error message saying unable to locate character so i can't add anybody...

maybe they have to be online or something.

-.Sal.- ]
Undertow ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

THAT is awesome news.

Hopefully....

I would think that is good news.. having a different name for every game is a pain in the ass. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
-.Sal.- ]
Undertow ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

THAT is awesome news.

Hopefully....

I would think that is good news.. having a different name for every game is a pain in the ass. lol

lol yup, plus if people one a more than one name, then just make a few sub accounts. lol

• 2 weeks later...