All Time Favorite Movies

Guest Corruptor310
deltron0 ]

Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai

Shogun Assassin

I cant believe you went with Shogun Assassin as your second favorite movie --- that is awesome, I just bought it a couple months back and have watched a few times myself -- love it. I also recently got SA 2 and 3.......not as good as the original.

Taxi Driver

5 Deadly Venoms

Guest deltron0
Corruptor310 ]
deltron0 ]

Shogun Assassin

I cant believe you went with Shogun Assassin as your second favorite movie --- that is awesome, I just bought it a couple months back and have watched a few times myself -- love it. I also recently got SA 2 and 3.......not as good as the original.

Taxi Driver

5 Deadly Venoms

Awesome movie. Shogun assassin is just a part of the whole Lone Wolf & Cub series, and so are the other Shogun Assassin movies. I love this sh*t.

5 Deadly Venoms is great too. Toad Style, ftw.

Guest Corruptor310
deltron0 ]
Corruptor310 ]
deltron0 ]

Shogun Assassin

Taxi Driver

5 Deadly Venoms

Awesome movie. Shogun assassin is just a part of the whole Lone Wolf & Cub series, and so are the other Shogun Assassin movies. I love this sh*t.

5 Deadly Venoms is great too. Toad Style, ftw.

I know about the Lone Wolf & Cub series -- I think I have at home the series up to movie 4 -- my gf couldnt understand why they cost so much -- for being so old, I told her because they freaking rock!!!

Shaolin Executioners is the next purchase! TYvm!

Guest deltron0
IRISHTER ]

Wow, you guys list some grrreat movies!

1) Seven Samurai

2) Wizard of Oz

Seven Samurai and Yojimbo are at the tops of my list, too.