POWs

I'm curious how I might get some milk and cookies over to my buddies held over in Iron Hammer by DV8...

In the spirit of the season (one of "two" here in Arizona), I'd like to offer this to every clan who has lost guys & gals as POW's anywhere.. come with me or just fill my bag with goodies tagged for them and I'll deliver.

I'ma go by foot if I have to however it would be nice to fly across borders without getting get shot down; hoping I can get some official Riot Act papers allowing me to make this trek.

Prolog39 ]
J-Rite187 ]

i heard from the APCers who are in camps, things can get rough, would you mind bringing them

41ZZ6RBD0ML._AA216_.gif

Yeah, I sincerely apologize to our APC PoWs for this. Path just can't control himself.

Screw the KY jelly......no need to be all politically correct here....just ship out a crate of this:

AnalLube.jpg

Undertow ]
Prolog39 ]
J-Rite187 ]

i heard from the APCers who are in camps, things can get rough, would you mind bringing them

41ZZ6RBD0ML._AA216_.gif

Yeah, I sincerely apologize to our APC PoWs for this. Path just can't control himself.

Screw the KY jelly......no need to be all politically correct here....just ship out a crate of this:

AnalLube.jpg

Haha, pathogen would probably use anything, LOL.

Hannibal. ]
Peebrain ]

If you're having a hard time coping with being a POW, you should talk to -church-, if he's still around. For those of you who know who -church- is, you'll know he's been in the shit the longest.

Yeah whatever happened to that guy? Is he still a prisoner or what?

LOL poor Churchy.

IRISHTER ]

I'm curious how I might get some milk and cookies over to my buddies held over in Iron Hammer by DV8...

In the spirit of the season (one of "two" here in Arizona), I'd like to offer this to every clan who has lost guys & gals as POW's anywhere.. come with me or just fill my bag with goodies tagged for them and I'll deliver.

I'ma go by foot if I have to however it would be nice to fly across borders without getting get shot down; hoping I can get some official Riot Act papers allowing me to make this trek.

We do Smores and Campfire songs for them every night.

We're not allowing them to write to their families at this time, but we will get word to them that you are concerned for their well being.

Currently they are getting plenty of fresh air and excersise...here is a video:

AsianApple ]
IRISHTER ]

We're not allowing them to write to their families at this time, but we will get word to them that you are concerned for their well being.

LOL well I see some of them are really getting into it. :)

AsianApple ]
IRISHTER ]

Did one of them look like Yao Ming....???!!!!???!!!!!

AsianApple ]
IRISHTER ]

Is that klotch in the pink??

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
AsianApple ]
IRISHTER ]

Yeah, Path likes to play dressup with our PoWs.

smokeosama ]
Hannibal. ]
Peebrain ]

If you're having a hard time coping with being a POW, you should talk to -church-, if he's still around. For those of you who know who -church- is, you'll know he's been in the shit the longest.

Yeah whatever happened to that guy? Is he still a prisoner or what?

LOL poor Churchy.

Yea we got him in a witness protection program.. ;)

The United States established a formal program of witness protection as part of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970. Prior to that program, witness protection was also instituted after the American Civil War as part of the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 to protect people testifying against members of the Ku Klux Klan. In the 20th century, the Federal Bureau of Investigation also crafted new identities to protect witnesses. [1]

Many states, including California, Illinois, Connecticut, and New York, have their own witness protection programs for crimes not covered by the federal program. The state-run programs provide less extensive protections than the federal program.

Guest [AoA]Klotch
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
AsianApple ]
IRISHTER ]

No acctually deadly that is tri-cannon

Soulja Boy was my idea tho but forgot who picked Mc Hammer