Help Out In Fantasy Baseball!!!!!......

Well,....I think My team is Really good but For some reason im still 6/8 in my league....

So as far as my Roster goes here it iS..

C

Bengie Molina

(SF - C)

1B

Derrek Lee

(ChC - 1B)

2B

Jeff Kent

(LAD - 2B)

3B

Aramis Ramírez

(ChC - 3B)

SS

José Reyes

(NYM - SS)

OF

Matt Kemp

(LAD - OF)

OF

Nate McLouth

(Pit - OF)

OF

Milton Bradley

(Tex - OF)

Util

Mark Teixeira

(Atl - 1B)

SP

Johan Santana

(NYM - SP)

SP

Greg Maddux

(SD - SP)

SP

Carlos Silva

(Sea - SP)

SP

Pedro Martínez

(NYM - SP)

RP

Joe Nathan

(Min - RP)

RP

Heath Bell

(SD - RP)

RP

Justin Duchscherer

(Oak - SP,RP)

P

George Sherrill

(Bal - RP)

P

Ryan Dempster

(ChC - SP,RP)

P

John Maine

(NYM - SP)

P

Ervin Santana

(LAA - SP)

P

Brad Lidge

(Phi - RP)

P

Joba Chamberlain

(NYY - SP,RP)

P

Mike Mussina

(NYY - SP)

BN

Brian McCann

(Atl - C)

BN

Magglio Ordóñez

(Det - OF)

BN

Raúl Ibañez

(Sea - OF)

BN

Orlando Cabrera

(CWS - SS)

BN

Orlando Hudson

(Ari - 2B)

I switch around my roster and bench due to the off days and what not, but what can I do to Improve it? Any1 i shuld get rid of? HELP ME!!!! lol.. ;)

Guest SuddenRedScare

Trade McLouth and Bradley while their value is still high. Try to land yourself a better SS or 2B because Kent just sucks and Reyes is playing subpar. You could also try to use Tex as a trading chip with a guy like Chamberlain to get another ace type pitcher. You can never have too much pitching.

Speaking of Fantasy Baseball, I'm in a league an I have a question. My league uses the points system, not head-to-head and I still have no idea how you get points and what not. My team is really god on paper, but I'm 6th our of 12th. I wish they used the head-to-head because it would be easier for me to score myself. So does anyone know how the point system works??

And I wish I could give you solid advice Mr.Met but I'm new to the whole fantasy baseball scene myself. All I do is look at their ranks for THIS season, not the past season, and such. I've also noticed that having a lot of pitchers is the way to go because since baseball is played everyday, you'll always have fielders who play, but you might not have pitchers. So I got rid of all my crappy fielders and picked up good pitchers and when my pitchers play I do good because they're all in the top 100 pithers for this years. I have pitchers like Cliff Lee from Cleveland, Rich Harden and Justen Duschierer (sp) of Oakland. Anyways hope that helps.